Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey Cotty Whatcha doin?

Dannmann801

Supporting Member
Springboro
Dude - you've got days and days off in a row....
Needless to say I'm insanely jealous....probably some other guys too....
How about a little play by play so that we can live vicariously thru you as we continue to drudge onward and propel the economy forward?:tantrum:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
LMAO! Well, let's see...
It's usually pretty uneventful since I'm home with the three kids. What I do vs. what I want to do are completely opposite.
For example:
this morning I made them breakfast. Then I surfed the net getting caught up on TOO and Facebook for the most part. Just finished running the sweeper and started a load of laundry. Sometimes I'd rather be at work. My wife never gets time off. She's 8:30 - 5:00 minus the weekends so I try to help out with the housework while I'm off. Helps for blowjobs and such.
Summer time isn't much different. The only nice thing is I can take the boys to the ballfield or something and work on their game.

What would I rather be doing? Well, anything outside. I'd love to be at the property I hunt cutting wood and clearing scrub. I'd love to riding my quad. Well, you get the picture...

I'm hoping my mom swings over later to watch Katie and Klay so I can take Kody out with the crossbow this evening.

So, you see... it's not too eventful. Not much to be jealous of other than the fact that I can sleep in and booze it up at night if I choose to do so. Sorry it's not TOO exciting.

Diablo54

Outside
I'm doing pretty much the same cotty. Except I got to go coyote hunting this morning. And convinced them that splitting fire wood was fun.:smiley_bril: We have split quite a bit over break.:smiley_coolpeace:

I am headin straight to my MIL and finishing her tile in her bathroom so I can go deer hunting all week.....when my SIL comes to town I am able to sneak off easier because I don't like to sit around a room and listen to everyone talk louder than the next person!

Dannmann801

Supporting Member
Springboro
One of our friends is a teacher - I was bitching about not having all summer off and snow days and Christmas break etc etc - and she said that "at least you get to pee whenever you want - I get to pee at 10:10 and 11:15 and 1:30"

You get days and days off.
But I can pee freely.

Please post a picture of y'alls aprons.:smiley_crocodile:

Dammit I'm still jealous:smiley_boos:

And Diablo, enjoy it while you can. Wait - I've told you this before.:smiley_depressive:

Last edited:
I'm off the 24th through the 3rd. I will be doing some hunting but I will be spending my fair share of time running the kids around and other various domestic chores...Hopefully get some time in the evenings to weld up a couple of treestands.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I am in favor of going year round!!!....they would give schools 2-3 weeks off every so often and I heard it would happen to fall on like the first of november!!!!
I'm in favor of that as well. I'd rather split the time off up. I would kill to be able to have a few weeks in Nov off. The only drawback is my builidng does not have A/C. I brought a termometer in my room in late August when we started up and it touched 90 degrees. I get no breeze. I got to the point where I was holding class in the hallway. It was even worse when Wheeling Pitt was running.