Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey Jackalope!!!

epe

Lancaster
I tell ya.. After watching LSU destroy Georgia tonight, if bama ends up playing LSU in the BCS NC, Bama's gonna have a hell of a battle.. LSU and Bama have the Number 1 and 2 D right now but GA was 5th. LSUs offense is lights out tonight.. And if it ends up LSU vs Ok state.. It'll be a slaughter. Ok's D is like 57th. But their offense is 2nd. If you put that D against the LSUs offense that they're displayed tonight, LSU is going to run the score through the roof like they have against Georgia tonight 42-10... No matter what Ok states offense is, LSU is a fuggin wall. And LSU just ran the board on the 5th D in the nation tonight... I'm predicting LSU +15 in the NC game against bama if they bring the same offense they did tonight... Unless Bamas D brings a lights out game. Either way I see that's it's going to be two brick shithouse teams exchanging blows and neither moving the ball much. It'll boil down to whose offense holds out against the punishment.

Ok when you mean lights out, you mean "not there, right??" 237 total yards. Lmao.. Jefferson was 5-13 for 30 yards. That sounds like a buckeye passing line this year. Special team and defensive scores helped them tonight...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ok when you mean lights out, you mean "not there, right??" 237 total yards. Lmao.. Jefferson was 5-13 for 30 yards. That sounds like a buckeye passing line this year. Special team and defensive scores helped them tonight...

I only caught the 2nd half... I hear they looked like shit in the first going 3 and out in the 7 possessions. ALL but 12 of that 237 was in the 2nd half. LSU stormed back from a 0-10 bulldogs, putting up 42 points in the 2nd half against the number 5 D, leaving GA without a single answering point.. I don't care who you are... 225 in a half against the number 5 D, that's some impressive offense. ;)

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I bash on the Big 10 a bunch but Wisconsin is playing some damn good football this evening in the Big 10 championship against Michigan St.... Ole Wi has been taking a physical beating this whole game and they haven't slowed down a bit, If anything they can smell blood.... Damn good game.

epe

Lancaster
Yeah that Wisconsin, MS game was a good one.. Back and forth till the end.. Nice acting job at the end.