Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hog in N.E.O Again.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Some of you may remember last winter we had a sighting of a hog on our property in North East Ohio. CJD was home at the time and got pictures of his tracks in the snow and area's he tore up.

Well I just talked to my parents to night and our neighbors ( several ) have seen da guy back on our property.

What sucks is I pulled my game trail camera's when I was home since I am working out of town so much and the up in comming gun season I was nervous to leave them out even though our property is posted.

CJD still has one of his game trail camera's out so I am hoping his camera will catch da bugger.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Sorry to hear about the hog being back and tearing up your guys place again. I think we need a bacon party and put him down and roast his ass lol :D.

Let me know if I can help out buddy. I wouldn't mind a field trip and look at some new ground for a couple days :D.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
CJD and I are not home to comb the woods for damage yet.

On another note we got us some Beavers in the lake and a freaking Beaver house built on the bank of the lake. Got us a trapper out dar so we will get him. :mad:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Beaver ya say.

Humm. I could pick badger up on my way and we could stalk and kill both the beaver and hog lol :D.

No charge from me but I hear badger likes Crown lol

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I hope CJD's camera catches him just to see it. I forgot to say earlier Adam CJD actually saw it last winter as well. He was walking the woods with a guy that was going to do some logging for us and they jumped the bugger. Big Bro said he was black.

Badger would have to pay me some crown becasue we would go Steel Head fishing and that is what guides charge these days, lol. :smiley_adfundum:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hey Adam don't forget me... I'm on the way plus I got CJ's gun at my house lol... and Badger can have the crown not a fan lol

Last edited:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Hey Adam don't forget me... I'm on the way plus I got CJ's gun at my house lol... and Badger can have the crown not a fan lol

Don't Geezer live near you as well :D.

Geezer,J,badger, and myself plus CJ or RD...they wouldn't stand a chance lol :D.

Plus RD, Your dad could widdle some more wood to celebrate the hunt :smiley_blink:

Last edited:

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
da da da da hog , is back . where is this property at , ya know just for curiosity reasons.....lol

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Huuuuuuuuuuuuum, well...................scratch head..............it's, well..................Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Oh yea 2 blocks down from Adams house.

"Yea thats the ticket", lol.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Jeff now we're here to help you out while your away at work... I'm crushed that you would think there is any other reason that we would want to come out and do this..... It's all for you buddy.... Just sayin.... :)

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Don't Geezer live near you as well :D.

Geezer,J,badger, and myself plus CJ or RD...they wouldn't stand a chance lol :D.

Plus RD, Your dad could widdle some more wood to celebrate the hunt :smiley_blink:

LOL, I could see my dad do a carving of 6 guys in the same tree wearing camo with the hog digging up the base of the tree and the beaver chewing on it at the same time, lol.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Geezer I'll swing and get you and Adam you stop and get badger before dude finds out .....We'll have the ho hanging by thanksgiving lol...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Geezer I'll swing and get you and Adam you stop and get badger before dude finds out .....We'll have the ho hanging by thanksgiving lol...

Might need to do this thing quicker then that. I had a little bir tell me CJ is commin home by Tuesday lol.

RD,
That would be a pretty funny carving lol. The other good thing would be, it would keep him busy and out of trouble :D.