Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

How I found TOO

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
I was on the other sites, mostly a lurker, contributing very little. Crazy ass Randy said it was time to jump ship so I did. Now it's really the only interweb site I spend any time on. When Dave stopped over this winter to do some ice fishing, my wife said "wait, you've never met the guy before and he's coming HERE?!" My reply was, "Yup, he's good people." Boy was I wrong.... Dang.

Dustinb80

Supporting Member
Southwest Ohio
I was on the other sites, mostly a lurker, contributing very little. Crazy ass Randy said it was time to jump ship so I did. Now it's really the only interweb site I spend any time on. When Dave stopped over this winter to do some ice fishing, my wife said "wait, you've never met the guy before and he's coming HERE?!" My reply was, "Yup, he's good people." Boy was I wrong.... Dang.
LMAO, Yup

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Guys an asshole, ain't he

giles

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Lost
Hahaha! Great peoples are hard to come by, this place seems to be full of them. She was still in her PJ’s and we had beers in our hands😂.