Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

How I found TOO

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Maybe I shouldn't admit this, but my wife refers to you all as my TOO boyfriends. ZERO sexual references intended. Just boyfriends as in friends that are boys.

Reactions: giles

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I can't remember when I first started on the forums, but it's been quite sometime, and it started on that other site. Got in on this place pretty close to day one, and it's been a real breath of fresh air, compared to any other public forum you could visit. Definitely the cream of the crop here TOO! Still not real sure about those weird twins finelyshedded and fullbore though. Them fellas definitely ain't right!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I can't remember when I first started on the forums, but it's been quite sometime, and it started on that other site. Got in on this place pretty close to day one, and it's been a real breath of fresh air, compared to any other public forum you could visit. Definitely the cream of the crop here TOO! Still not real sure about those weird twins finelyshedded and fullbore though. Them fellas definitely ain't right!

That’s because they both tried too exit at the same time.... Bumped heads one too many times is my guess.... 🤪

Reactions: finelyshedded