Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Inaugural TOO "Arrow School"

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I've read this twice and I believe there may have been a few beverages involved...rotflmao...... So far I've learned we're all gonna park at the Marengo Library where Huck and Red Cloud are in charge of parking (so they have to get there early) Then Hicks is gonna give us a ride down the street with a zero turn in Been's trailer so we can nap some flint to make an arrow to shoot a catfish with a traditional bow and have his antlers scored? I'll go ahead and call the chimp on page 3 of the man-cave and see if we can line-up his bullfrog to give away on a raffle...rotflmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I've read this twice and I believe there may have been a few beverages involved...rotflmao...... So far I've learned we're all gonna park at the Marengo Library where Huck and Red Cloud are in charge of parking (so they have to get there early) Then Hicks is gonna give us a ride down the street with a zero turn in Been's trailer so we can nap some flint to make an arrow to shoot a catfish with a traditional bow and have his antlers scored? I'll go ahead and call the chimp on page 3 of the man-cave and see if we can line-up his bullfrog to give away on a raffle...rotflmao

Sounds like the tentative plan. Keep in mind it is still a fluid plan. Things might change a bunch as we proceed. I like how well you are catching on though! lmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia

AND we have ourselves a course outline!!! Well done!!! :smiley_crocodile: :smiley_clap:

Huckleberry Finn

If that doesn't sound like a hell of a good time, nothing will be. You did forget beer, but that's also a given.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
NOT what I had in mind guys....remember me???? Helooooo???:smiley_depressive:

What would Dr Phil say? It's not about YOU!

hahahahaha I am sure there will be a little more than just library reading, beer drinking, and lawn mower rides. Maybe not a LOT more, but a little more. hahahahaha I am sure this will be a fun and educational weekend if it is anything like what these guys are known for. Always a joke and laugh, and a TON of knowledge in this gang!

saddlepants

central Ohio
LOL, Its only the "library" Im really concerned about. I could just see me walking in there with all you boneheads. THAT would not look good for me...maybe for you lol....but NOT!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
LOL, Its only the "library" Im really concerned about. I could just see me walking in there with all you boneheads. THAT would not look good for me...maybe for you lol....but NOT!

Nah. I think you are safe. I have no desire to go there. I am sure there will be more jokes about it than people attending the "Library."

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I just wish the counter guy would quite watching me so closely... He kinda looks like Mr. Chow but drives a Dodge Dually. lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I just wish the counter guy would quite watching me so closely... He kinda looks like Mr. Chow but drives a Dodge Dually. lol

Not anymore. I got my hair cut today. Guess I will drive the Jeep or a different truck for awhile now too. lmao

Then again, maybe he thinks you are cute Challs Beena!