Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

JOE BURROW

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I’ll be watching and rooting for the young man with all I got! All of the other candidates had well deserving falls as well but I’ve felt he had all of this potential and was never given the chance by UM while playing at OSU and will be rewarded for his hard work and perseverance.👍🏻GO JOE!!!!
I still hope OSU wins it all and JB continues to kick ass throughout the playoffs.😂😎

Reactions: aholdren

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Tell me I'm wrong. 😅
maxresdefault (2).jpg
s-l300.jpg

Creamer

Athens
If the football thing falls through he could always play officer doofy. Guy has great talent but sure is one goofy looking joker. 😅😅

View attachment 91737

View attachment 91736

Or maybe a come back of the movie half baked. 😅

View attachment 91738

There's a funny set of pics on the LSU Football twitter page of players holding a Photoshopped pic next to Burrow. The pic is Macauley Culken's face in Joe Burrow's LSU uniform. The resemblance is striking.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I agree that Joe is the front runner and will prolly win the Heisman but all four young men are worthy and no matter who wins they deserved it and the others have nothing to hang their head about.

Reactions: aholdren

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
I just watch the trophy ceremony. Joe continues to break records even receiving the trophy. SUCK it OSU! [emoji1787]