Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Josh's 2019/20 season

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Ive got a couple cams checked and plan on getting the rest checked this weekend. Along with moving some stands. I hope i can have another season like last year. But taking 3 people out and getting them their first deer is gonna be hard to beat. Heres a few pics from so far this year.

Attachments

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Off to a great start as always! You routinely have one of the best collections of bucks on here and I look forward to following along as always!
Thanks im just lucky enough to have a good amount of land to find some good ones. If pics could kill them id be better off. I picked up a new place in licking county that absolutley looks killer. I really feel like it could possbly hold a booner. Im gonna check those cams here soon if the water goes down.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Ran out before work and checked 2 cams. I was surprised to see this guy. But im gonna have to come up with a good plan because the fields arent planted yet and im not sure they will be. If he can get the beans in the next week we may have some green beans to hunt over come opening week.

Attachments

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Don't mind the pics from the computer screen my phones a pos and not reading the card reader for some reason. Here's a few updates tho.

Attachments

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
A few more updates got alot of stuff done this weekend in the heat. Moved and set up 6 stands freshened up most of the mineral sites and checked a few cams.

Attachments

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
The deer in the 3rd and 4th picks is the buck my dad shot last gun week. Swore he smoked him watched him fall. As soon as he saw the pics he said that's the deer I shot. A thought he was full of it till the deer turned in front of the cam and you can see where the slug went right down his side big scar and no hair. Dads pumped because he's still on his property.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Went out tonight and glassed the bean fields after I pulled the cards. I'm glad I was there tonight every deer in the area were on their feet and I saw 4 different shooters 2 pushing 150. The wide buck is one me and my brother had a few encounters with last year. And the heavy high and tight buck is injured I watched him hobble around the field o hope he makes it to season he has the potential to be a booner if he makes it.

Attachments