Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Josh's 2019/20 season

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Went out and checked a came that's been out for a month now the cell cam isn't picking much up but this cam is 200 yards away and was loaded with good bucks

Attachments

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
We recently sold our house. And I was able to pick up the property right next door to our new house. Put a cam on it a few weeks ago I had some high expectations for it and it looks like it will pay off. Savannah will be in the blind going after a few of these guys.

Attachments

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Headed to ky tomorrow. Gonna throw up a stand and check the cams my buddy went in and checked my spot last weekend and there's been 2 good deer at the one spot the 10 has been there in daylight multiple times and there's a big 12 that's been there first light a few times hes prolly mid 150s we will see if either is holding velvet still.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Kentucky was fun. Didn't get it done seen a few and learned a little about the property. Gonna head back down for the early muzzleloader in October. I'm way behind around here. Haven't checked the cams in almost a month. Still have 2 blinds and a few stands to finish up. Plus move and finish the basement in the new house. Not enough hours in the day.