Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

K&K Vengeance is done!!!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Your "understanding" of who owned SA is completely wrong. I never owned any of SA, look it up on the Michigan Secretary of State business names.

If you need parts contact SA, I had a design contract that's all. Signed a 2 year extension on June 7, 2010 SA breached that contract in Oct, they stopped paying me, so I don't know about you but I don't keep designing/working for free.

I have only been an employee of Bowtech and that was after John and I sold Majority share of the company.

The only company I started was BowTech, I just have design contracts, if you don't understand that well, don't know what to tell you.

Ever see a football player stay with a team after their contract expires????

And I wouldn't have to "set the record straight" if people didn't start internet rumors with no idea of what they are talking about!

If you would like proof of my statement give me your email address, I'll send it to you.
No need for any further explanation. If I were under contract and not getting paid, I would leave as well. Is Strother still in business? I haven't had any issues, and do like the Infinity really well... Haven't spoken with Brian or anyone else around there since last summer either. As I said, not too tight in that loop. Best of luck to you on your new venture.

KevinStrother

No need for any further explanation. If I were under contract and not getting paid, I would leave as well. Is Strother still in business? I haven't had any issues, and do like the Infinity really well... Haven't spoken with Brian or anyone else around there since last summer either. As I said, not too tight in that loop. Best of luck to you on your new venture.

Brock,

I wasn't planning on leaving, I sure as heck wouldn't have allowed them to use my name if I wasn't planning on continuing to design for SA.

If SA ever goes out of business I will have warranty parts available for my cost plus 10%, I retain all rights to all designs according to the contract, they just had a license to manufacture and sell bows utilizing my designs as long as they paid.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Who "owns" SA? Is it Brian and anoter partner? I hunted with he and Chris up at Jon's place last year when they were still in the formative stages of SA. I really thought you and Brian had partnered on SA, but it isn't like I spent a great deal of time asking questions...I was there to kill a deer!:smiley_crocodile:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Kevin, my cell is 937 --- ---. Just text me if you'd like to continue this conversation, I reallize this isn't a good place for it... I'd like to ask you a few things as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Kevin. Please post when you have Brocks personal number so i can remove it from the eternal depths of the internet.. Thanks.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Jack, Not too worried about it. If it becomes an issue, I'll hunt down any stalkers and kill them myself.:) Thanks for trying to help...

Last edited:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
WTF does the word "stalkers" show up twice when I only typed it once? Mason spilled root beer on the keyboard,but I don't think thats the issue...:)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Its a code issue that only shows up with certain browsers and resolutions. I don't personally see. It. I've had a ticket open with vbulletin for two months. And they confirmed it. Either they are fuckin stumped, or its unimportant to them.

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio

A the ATA I said hi to Brian for you lke you asked me to :) Seems as though Strothers had a new line of bows they were showing at the ATA.

CdBurner

I shot the Vengeance yesterday. I can honestly say it is better than anything I've ever shot. Even better than the new PSE EVO which I regard as the next best bow on the market.

Vengeance is as dead in the hand as they get. Super quiet, fast as Fu**, smooth and has zero recoil. It really is an amazing bow.

Shoot one if you get the chance.

CdBurner

Tell me how far the dealers are again ? Yeah, probably not me.

No big deal, these aren't for everyone. Most regular people shop at Walmart and buy off the rack archery gear.

I just ain't one of them...

Enjoy your Hoyt or Mathews or Bowtech or PSE or Martin or....