Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

K&K Vengeance is done!!!

CdBurner

We let the PA guys come shoot our call bucks and they go home thrilled thinking they shot a monster:smiley_baby:

If you wanna high performance bow I will put mine up against anyone!!!!!!!!! Right Curran

WTF is a call buck? You mean a cull buck? LOL

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
K&K should have been called K&Y because in a year maybe 2 your going to be screwed to get parts for it when the guy changes companies again. Just sayin

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hey! I have a PSE... WTF?!?!?

Don't worry about it Cotty, I have a Hoyt. Dude probably drives a 15 yr old Land Rover and would look down on someone driving a new Jeep or something because you bought a regular old vehicle. He is not worth it.

An open review with unbiased feedback is appreciated. Heck, even if it is a bit biased. When you start knocking 99% of the bow owners on the site and looking down on them, you are simply looking for a fight. I would think a simple apology for the comment would go a very long way with this crowd. We will see what happens.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Who gives a shit dude!
Its all about shot placement. $500 or $3,000. bows... or guns for that matter. I have seen $500 shot guns that bust 25 birds in a row but yet the $12,000.00 hand made German shot gun dude could not even break a dozen at 16'.
Ya blew it w/ the walmart/off the rack comment as far as I'm concerned. Now you're just a name whore. Your "review" means nothing.

Well said.

Besides...Y'all are gonna get old and be shootin' Hortons soon enuf anyway

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Oh well, Pennsylvania guys don't mix well with Ohio people. We come and shoot your deer and go home.

I think it has more to do with the fact that most Pennsylvanians I've meet are rude, narcissistic pricks. Especially people from Pittsburgh. You should be proud of yourself for perpetuating the stereotype...

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I shoot a Browning and would not give it up for the world. And I did not purchase it at Walmart, this model could only be sold by a certified Browning Dealer........Ha!

Ok, I do buy some uncented soap at Walmart though................Dang! :smiley_baby:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
No big deal, these aren't for everyone. Most regular people shop at Walmart and buy off the rack archery gear.

I just ain't one of them...

Enjoy your Hoyt or Mathews or Bowtech or PSE or Martin or....

Anyone who has to talk down about others and their stuff to get their stuff talked up isn't a very wise person. Seems more on the arrogant side. :smiley_arrogant:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Kevin, I like the Infinity. Nice bow. However, I gotta ask, who the hell is gonna send me parts when it breaks? What is the point in starting a new company every other year? Do you really just lend youre expertise to companies for a time, design a few lines and move on? Seems like a pile of BS to me... I would NEVER put my name on a bow line that I didn't OWN, which btw, it was my understanding that you did own Strother, along with Brian. I was never that tightly in that loop, that's just the impression I was given. So anyway, I'm just curious, why all the bouncing around? Wouldn't life be much easier if you would just stay put and design,build,and sell bows instead of putting yourself in a position to "set the record straight" every couple of years? You design good bows, but I personally won't buy one...not until I see your latest and greatest company is going to be in business long enough to supply replacement parts!

For Beener... hehe.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
K&K should have been called K&Y because in a year maybe 2 your going to be screwed to get parts for it when the guy changes companies again. Just sayin

Damn RC... You're like the TOOstradamus! Fuggin nailed that prediction...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
(insert kicking rock and hanging head smilie) Fuggars...

:smiley_crocodile: