Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Kaisers trapping thread

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yes they are IS. and they have started to separate at the sole where it meets the boot. Im not impressed with them. For the last 14 years I have worn nothing but green lacross burleys with no insulation, in all temps...I should have never strayed away from them. THey are the best boots ever made IMO..Ill have a new set before deer season starts back up. THe irish setter rubber boots are not impressing me at all. Being tied in with the shop in town I have seen a lot of pairs come back with the same problem...and I mean a lot of pairs

I would agree. The lacross burleys are the best boots I've ever owned. I have a pair of alpha burleys that are like 1000 gram insulated and they lasted me 3 seasons without a leak. Just this year did they start to crack and leak. Still no separation though.

Kaiser878

ohio
This mornnigs check was a good one, well for me atleast.. TO my suprise my snare got me a nice female...

I would have loved to have been there to watch because it had itself twisted and turned all through that fence...I dont even see how it was possible to do what it did, it actually went through one of the rectangle holes and hung itself!