Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Late Season Bucks

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Last year diablo asked if i wanted to do some filming in the late season. He had already killed a buck and planned on wacking a doe, so i decided to just film. Not planning on shooting a buck, i didnt take my bow..:smiley_blackeye::smiley_blackeye::smiley_bla ckeye:.
Here's the video, it gets good at the 5 minute mark btw..

[video=youtube;7OO8KCEMK7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=7OO8KCEMK7g[/video]

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You know what they say "Can't kill them from the couch and can't kill them without your bow". :smiley_crocodile:

I would say that is pretty good footage for free hand bud. My free hand footage looks like I have turrett syndrome or something.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
You know what they say "Can't kill them from the couch and can't kill them without your bow". :smiley_crocodile:

I would say that is pretty good footage for free hand bud. My free hand footage looks like I have turrett syndrome or something.

Mine does if I'm standing up, sitting down i can keep it pretty steady though.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Nice video boys! I've had similar stuff happen to me! I could have shot what would still be my best buck back in 2007 had I not had my head up my ass! I shot a doe, tagged her, and was walking back to the four-wheeler when I jumped a stud 10-point who paused more than long enough for a shot, TOO bad the dumbass with the muzzleloader in his hands didn't bother to reload for the walk back!!!

Like Cotty said, he's only bigger this year!!!