Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Life in the ‘70’s and ‘80’s

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
And this one

Attachments

• bozo_RIP_getty_ringer.0.jpg
    bozo_RIP_getty_ringer.0.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 102

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Atari
Coleco
Sega
Computers didn't have windows and you had to do everything is DOS C:/
Oregon Trail
You could carry pocket knives to school
Guns in the gun rack of your truck in the school parking lot
Cowboy and Indian was the game to play in the neighborhood and you could actually play in everybody's yards in the nieghborhood
Cowboy and Indian plastic figures as well as the green army guys lmao

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good ones Riverdude. That was back when SNL was actually funny.

Animal House. Porkies. Revenge of the Nerds. Blues Brothers with Akroyd and Belushi. Some good movies. Tom Hanks was taking off too. Big. Money Pit. Turner and Hooch (possibly early 90s). Splash. Steve Martin was huge. The Jerk. Ishtar (worst movie ever). The Three Amigos. Man there were some good comedians back then. Eddie Murphy. Richard Pryor. Robin Williams. John Candy. Bunches of good ones.

Big H

Medina
Cool, we also had the football game field that vibrated the players to move. It sucked ass watching your running back going backwards or sideways. Lol
We also had a hockey game set that you operated the players by using long or short rods underneath the table and the puck was a small marble sized ball bearing surrounded loosely by a thick plastic ring. That game kept us entertained for hours.👍🏻
I think I still have it.
I think that vibrating football game is up there TOO

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Was anyone of you obsessed with collecting these types of stickers? We were also into Hot Rod magazines and souped up muscle cars and always picked up a Roach T- shirt at the county fair as well as these Roach stickers that we plastered all over our bedroom closet door, 😂🤣😂

MOM HAD A COW, when she found out!😂🤣🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: hickslawns

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Was anyone of you obsessed with collecting these types of stickers? We were also into Hot Rod magazines and souped up muscle cars and always picked up a Roach T- shirt at the county fair as well as these Roach stickers that we plastered all over our bedroom closet door, 😂🤣😂

MOM HAD A COW, when she found out!😂🤣🤷🏻‍♂️
81FD37A0-150B-479F-8C04-E1361A4348B2.jpeg
BF489471-C24B-404E-BE24-12A98CF96CCC.jpeg
6E3189E9-E1AD-40E3-95E7-A4463A2F0E96.jpeg
015E3E0E-F9A6-43FD-A354-6A9F3F13D646.png

Wow! Did you bring back memories....I forgot all about these....