Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Louisiana

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Well nothing like a shotgun trip. Made it to camp, all was good. Left and pulled up to the property, drove to the gate on the bayou and could see a big ass alligator sunning on the bank. All of 8 most likely 9’ and fat. I guess I need to put in for tags and get my alligator skin boots, wallet and belt made, maybe a purse made for the wife.

Anyway made it to the stands and closed them up for the summer, added a salt block to the two stations that were being hit. Made two more and walked a little. No sheds but plenty of trails everywhere. Pulled cam and checked the card. Nothing big on cam except yogi.

After I drove to a hunting buddy that has moved up to the top side of the refuge and stayed till dark. Drove home the 4 hours and got home at 11:30 pm. 500 miles for the day. No pics as I left my phone in the truck while on the property.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
You ever cross paths with Clint McCall? He’s on live PD instead of sticks Larkin....

Yes I know most of them. We just had a “police and fireman” gala last night. Unfortunately I was on duty and couldn’t drink. Most of the street cops are younger. The older ones are detectives.

Yeah I’m watching live pd.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yes I know most of them. We just had a “police and fireman” gala last night. Unfortunately I was on duty and couldn’t drink. Most of the street cops are younger. The older ones are detectives.

Yeah I’m watching live pd.
The stupidity of the folks they detain boggles the mind 😂😂😂

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
The stupidity of the folks they detain boggles the mind [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah that’s why I watch it. We see some of it as first responders but the cops get the real stupid shit. Funny thing that’s in common is, if you don’t have a ID, you up to no good.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
I was fueling wife’s truck and heard sirens, didn’t see them. I’m sure they pulling over some real winners [emoji23].

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Well the boys both have their own Atv’s. Of course they putting a snorkel on them and 30” tires. If they still running by hunting season I won’t have to paddle across on the property.

Last edited: