Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2018-19

finelyshedded

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Seen a doe and bb so far.
It's been eerily slow. It's well into the rut and the big boys should be traveling further in search of a receptive doe.
I'm in our favorite stand with a WNW flow. Not ideal but I've seen deer cross thru here 5-6 different paths and directions. I'm in a great travel corridor and here till dark😎👍🏻

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
I went out from 6:15-10:15. Saw the bottom half of a large deer 75 yards away or so. A buddy texted and said I saw your truck there’s a buck in the field to your east. I was hunting that field edge so waited a little longer but never saw him. Got cold and came home, off to work now. One of these days...

Dannmann801

Supporting Member
Springboro
Seen a doe and bb so far.
It's been eerily slow. It's well into the rut and the big boys should be traveling further in search of a receptive doe.
I'm in our favorite stand with a WNW flow. Not ideal but I've seen deer cross thru here 5-6 different paths and directions. I'm in a great travel corridor and here till dark😎👍🏻
Attaboy Ricky...you choot a deerz or you got some 'splainin' to do.... 😁

giles

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Lost
You guys aren’t missing much. Still dead here but somewhere there is action it’s just not around me. Hoping something passes through mid day looking for the action too.
Ain’t gonna happen Ric! Deer done got lost...must’ve got lost...somewhere down the line...give away the days...

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
You guys aren’t missing much. Still dead here but somewhere there is action it’s just not around me. Hoping something passes through mid day looking for the action too.
In just a few days you can get out of the tree and go strolling where the deer are. Bang. Bang.

finelyshedded

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Attaboy Ricky...you choot a deerz or you got some 'splainin' to do.... 😁
Lol Danno, I’ll be tryin buddy! I endured a 10 minute ice pellet squall earlier around 10 and thank goodness I had my new tree umbrella with me. It came at me so fast and furious I had no time to mount the sumbitch to the tree! I wielded it like Captain America would his shield deflecting bullet spray...😎