Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2018-19

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Seen a doe and bb so far.
It's been eerily slow. It's well into the rut and the big boys should be traveling further in search of a receptive doe.
I'm in our favorite stand with a WNW flow. Not ideal but I've seen deer cross thru here 5-6 different paths and directions. I'm in a great travel corridor and here till dark😎👍🏻

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
I went out from 6:15-10:15. Saw the bottom half of a large deer 75 yards away or so. A buddy texted and said I saw your truck there’s a buck in the field to your east. I was hunting that field edge so waited a little longer but never saw him. Got cold and came home, off to work now. One of these days...

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Seen a doe and bb so far.
It's been eerily slow. It's well into the rut and the big boys should be traveling further in search of a receptive doe.
I'm in our favorite stand with a WNW flow. Not ideal but I've seen deer cross thru here 5-6 different paths and directions. I'm in a great travel corridor and here till dark😎👍🏻
Attaboy Ricky...you choot a deerz or you got some 'splainin' to do.... 😁

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Attaboy Ricky...you choot a deerz or you got some 'splainin' to do.... 😁

Lol Danno, I’ll be tryin buddy! I endured a 10 minute ice pellet squall earlier around 10 and thank goodness I had my new tree umbrella with me. It came at me so fast and furious I had no time to mount the sumbitch to the tree! I wielded it like Captain America would his shield deflecting bullet spray...😎

oakswamper

around Toledo
I'm playing a plumber today, wife has been on me for a couple days to fix bathroom sink and it turned into replace everything because I got mad lol, so no hunting this afternoon for me. Good luck