Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2018-19

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
WTF!! Deer start piling out from the bedding area. 11 does and a huge spike buck. They all read the script and filed passed my stand on the way to the field. More deer start coming from the bedding area. I hear screaming (woo-hoo) from the house that my neighbor rents out at the back of her farm. All of the deer take off and the ones that were coming turn around and go back. Now I’m watching this jerk off ride around on a child’s atv screaming woo-hoo. Last weekend I saw 31 does and no bucks....so having a buck in with the 11 does was a good sign that maybe there was another buck (maybe the one I’m after) with the rest of the herd. I hope he breaks both arms and a thousand crotch crickets invade his genitals so he can’t scratch!! Mutha-fucka!!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
WTF!! Deer start piling out from the bedding area. 11 does and a huge spike buck. They all read the script and filed passed my stand on the way to the field. More deer start coming from the bedding area. I hear screaming (woo-hoo) from the house that my neighbor rents out at the back of her farm. All of the deer take off and the ones that were coming turn around and go back. Now I’m watching this jerk off ride around on a child’s atv screaming woo-hoo. Last weekend I saw 31 does and no bucks....so having a buck in with the 11 does was a good sign that maybe there was another buck (maybe the one I’m after) with the rest of the herd. I hope he breaks both arms and a thousand crotch crickets invade his genitals so he can’t scratch!! Mutha-fucka!!
PEOPLE SUCK ANYMORE!

Reactions: Sgt Fury