Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2018-19

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
I didn't make it back home until 545, no time to shower, dress, and sneak back. I did glass the field periodically before dark and seen a group of does. It got dark before seeing any bucks. I'll be out tomorrow somewhere, it's about time for the show to start.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Stump

Ass Regulator
I’m sitting in my new hut tonight. They gotta get rolling soon. This will be my first hunt wearing black sweat britches and hoodie. Ha. Enclosed blind, elavated just 6 feet, yeah I’m getting old... or smarter. ;)
Brock,
I've got a Banks that I've hunted out of the last couple years, pretty comfortable, it'll make ya a lazy hunter. Be sure to have a black out for the windows behind you, I'm sure you probably do. I've got some shoot through netting over the windows I open to get rid of the "hole" it creates. Good luck with the new set up.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Brock,
I've got a Banks that I've hunted out of the last couple years, pretty comfortable, it'll make ya a lazy hunter. Be sure to have a black out for the windows behind you, I'm sure you probably do. I've got some shoot through netting over the windows I open to get rid of the "hole" it creates. Good luck with the new set up.
Yeah buddy, those banks are nice! Got hooked at Johnny O’s didn’t ya? :).

Stump

Ass Regulator
I did make it out this afternoon, it's a muddy mess. Didn't get outa the yard before I busted my ass. Fuggin Muck boots are slick, I came down so fast the first thing to hit was my shoulders then the back of my head. Good news is I've been goin to the chiropractor to fix my neck, when I hit the ground I felt a crunch and pop, it was the best adjustment I've had forever;) The rest of me is sore though

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I did make it out this afternoon, it's a muddy mess. Didn't get outa the yard before I busted my ass. Fuggin Muck boots are slick, I came down so fast the first thing to hit was my shoulders then the back of my head. Good news is I've been goin to the chiropractor to fix my neck, when I hit the ground I felt a crunch and pop, it was the best adjustment I've had forever;) The rest of me is sore though
Always a bright side. :)

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
982740C5-7E42-424F-B16F-0D374D45271C.jpeg