Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2018-19

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Called in another spectator moments ago...
20181102_162613.jpg

What a day to be hunting, I mean really!

Floki

Well I went in ate. Had to go to the bank. On way back I saw this one hill from where I was sitting. So I didn’t go to my spot I was heading to for a couple hour hunt.

Went to a different spot hoping he would come by or chase the doe by etc. didn’t happen. So I’m walking out and see a buck coming from where I woulda been. Every body knows how that goes. Anyhow I’m on my evening spot. See what happens.(pic quality isn’t that great need better cameras on these phones)

5BEDE95E-1530-41D3-95E5-B6F9F67712AF.jpeg

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Well I went in ate. Had to go to the bank. On way back I saw this one hill from where I was sitting. So I didn’t go to my spot I was heading to for a couple hour hunt.

Went to a different spot hoping he would come by or chase the doe by etc. didn’t happen. So I’m walking out and see a buck coming from where I woulda been. Every body knows how that goes. Anyhow I’m on my evening spot. See what happens.(pic quality isn’t that great need better cameras on these phones)

View attachment 67494
From what I can see, he looks like a real good one!

Floki

From what I can see, he looks like a real good one!

Yeah he woulda got the thwack if he came by me. That pic was at 106 pm.. I need to get me a decent set of binos. Last set I had got took. A buddy of mine got me a set a while back. I’m willing to bet ya couldn’t see a school bus with them at 30 yards. Wasn’t sure if it was a gag gift or what. 🤣

I’ll be out before daylight tomorrow. I’m stoked.

Reactions: Sgt Fury