Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2018-19

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Just saw this 9 pt following a big nanny doe with a bb and doe fawn . Came right under me . I've peed 3 times this morning and they didn't give a shit .
IMG_20181107_090917262.jpg
IMG_20181107_090851123.jpg

djohn9713

These pics are making me jealous. If anyone wants to have me out Friday morning in the Summit/Medina/Stark/Wayne County area I am more than happy to come and hunt a doe:) It seems like a much better option than sitting in an all-day meeting. Who schedules all-day meetings for Fridays during peak deer season?

Reactions: Concordmeadowsfarm

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Rattled in a pretty 120-130 reeking 8 point 15 minutes ago. He was charging in as my horns hit the ground below(my last rattle I throw them out). He was standing 10 yards from them 30 seconds after hitting the ground. Haha
Had him 15 yards from tree but behind me. Pissed I didn’t get video of him cuz my cam is mounted on arm and I couldn’t get it pointed at him being so close. Had he came into the video window I probably woulda shot him as I’ve still never got a kill on camera. Pretty cool encounter FINALLY😎👍🏻

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Rattled in a pretty 120-130 reeking 8 point 15 minutes ago. He was charging in as my horns hit the ground below(my last rattle I throw them out). He was standing 10 yards from them 30 seconds after hitting the ground. Haha
Had him 15 yards from tree but behind me. Pissed I didn’t get video of him cuz my cam is mounted on arm and I couldn’t get it pointed at him being so close. Had he came into the video window I probably woulda shot him as I’ve still never got a kill on camera. Pretty cool encounter FINALLY😎👍🏻
Change your tone, that’s hardly whining and we both know that’s not the plan! Tell us more about the dead woods, neighbor dog, sore butt, cold feet....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Skunked, just one squirrel came by..... First morning sit at this stand, probably the last for a while. It’s more of an evening area

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
He woulda been in this photo😆