Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2020-21

NE-Oh-Hunter

NE Ohio
Neighbor started yard work (and yelling to no one in particular in the process) and I figured that was my hunt. Two seconds later a mom and 2 bb’s showed. Is it just me or is every fawn out there a BB this year? I’m joking but I don’t remember seeing this many BB’s

Buckkillr

Athens
Neighbor started yard work (and yelling to no one in particular in the process) and I figured that was my hunt. Two seconds later a mom and 2 bb’s showed. Is it just me or is every fawn out there a BB this year? I’m joking but I don’t remember seeing this many BB’s
Majority of our fawns are bb's too. In 3-4 years should be amazing

ChiefRedwood

Akron

I have 1 fawn on my property and he’s a BB. Had another but a stupid yote killed him under my deck in the spring

Schu72

Streetsboro
First outing of the year. First time ever hunting this property with corn planted.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Schu72

Streetsboro
2 yotes came down the lane. Must have pushed the deer to me. Deer came to the woods. Yotes cut into the corn. No shot op.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Big_Holla

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
On the ground in a blown down tree top. Awesome spot. If I get a shot opportunity, it should be very close. Mason snuck up on a doe on his way to his spot. She busted him eventually. I snuck by another to get to my spot. By pure luck she never caught me. She just fed to the north. There is a giant scrape 15 yards in front of me and a very heavy waterway crossing too. Couple of big rubs. Might be able to see the trail cam I hung over the scrape a few days ago if you look close. Can’t wait to check it!

Attachments

• 9E0B018F-FC0B-4C28-A3D1-35153D5815D7.jpeg
    9E0B018F-FC0B-4C28-A3D1-35153D5815D7.jpeg
    305.3 KB · Views: 129