Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2020-21

Bowkills

Nw oh
Chilly with the wind this morning at work. Hunted tonight warmest part of the day I think, ended up getting bit again by a skeeter. Skunked. Try and try we must.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
If it is just a scope, I'll make fun of you if you aren't out on the 5th. (Yes. Shaming for purposes of motivation.:D)

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I can see this..... some guy is stalking thru the woods, listening to to sounds , seeing the squirrels and chipmunks bound about. As he stands there, he's listening to the sounds of a squirrel chewing on its bounty. He looks up to the sound expecting to see a bushytail perched on a limb..... but what da fuck ?? He sees Dustin with his cheeks full of cheetos.

If it is just a scope, I'll make fun of you if you aren't out on the 5th. (Yes. Shaming for purposes of motivation.:D)
This is knee surgery number 4. Had 3 on right knee already and this is first on the left. They are removing a 2.5cm section of torn femoral cartilage that is flapped over and causing me a lot of catching and pain. I plan to be walking without crutches on the 5th and suited up for hunting on the 6th. Wife is already pissed because she is a doctor and says I have no business hunting 2 days after surgery. We have a little wager, and I will not lose this one. 👍

Reactions: hickslawns

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
This is knee surgery number 4. Had 3 on right knee already and this is first on the left. They are removing a 2.5cm section of torn femoral cartilage that is flapped over and causing me a lot of catching and pain. I plan to be walking without crutches on the 5th and suited up for hunting on the 6th. Wife is already pissed because she is a doctor and says I have no business hunting 2 days after surgery. We have a little wager, and I will not lose this one. 👍

Attaboy! My wife is a nurse at the orthopedic center I had my last meniscus cleaned up. She couldn't believe I ditched the crutches that night. I was out in a salt truck in under a week. Thinking 4-5 days post surgery. In/out of the Bobcat to load trucks. Spread salt. Glad I didn't need to plow. Stole my Foreman's truck which is an automatic. He took my standard transmission truck on that snow event. Lol

Reactions: Buckkillr
In
50916358-2C0A-4D05-A127-A3A6AE6C8D53.jpeg

Why not. It's a coat & PJ kind of day & I can post my memes just as comfy from here.View attachment 112631 Some does just left so maybe something will come looking. Nothing else to do ....
I still have yet to see a deer while hunting this season. Cams are loaded with pics but everything is nocturnal here. 20 acres and I have 4 cams hitting all the trails. These deer just don’t come out during the day.