Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand 2021/22

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
20211014_182054.jpg

Hardin county on the ground

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Congrats Tyler!

On the ground at strokes. I was slow stalking and jumped one I never saw then another was into of me in the thick stuff before I ever got a chance to draw. Settled in in a rock outcropping overlooking a brushy bench. Had one come in from the other bench behind me and get down wind. Seeing some action, time will tell if one slios up.

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
Congrats Tyler!

On the ground at strokes. I was slow stalking and jumped one I never saw then another was into of me in the thick stuff before I ever got a chance to draw. Settled in in a rock outcropping overlooking a brushy bench. Had one come in from the other bench behind me and get down wind. Seeing some action, time will tell if one slios up.
Idk if that’s the beer talking or if your auto correct wasn’t working properly😂

Didn't want to start a new thread, so figured this was an appropriate place to ask this question....
With the wind expected to be in the 10-15+ mph range tomorrow, is that too high to be on stand? I use a climber, and always with a harness. With the cold front moving through I'd really like to be in the woods, but on the fence about doing so from a tree. Appreciate all thoughts.