Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lung Buster Family 2019 - 2020

lung buster

hocking county
Took Addy tonight, seen one lone small doe, no mom.....pulled card on way out, bumped her biggen walking in at 17: 15 Wednesday. Dang. He was there between 10:00 and 10:30 am yesterday...close but no blood! Done for a few days due to softball!

Drew hunts: 2
Addy hunts: 2
Deer seen Drew: 2 doe
Deer seen Addy: 4 doe

Last edited:
Reactions: finelyshedded

lung buster

hocking county
20191018_195132.jpg

lung buster

hocking county
Took Addy tonight. Had one small 1.5 yr old buck that walked under us. Pulled card and not a single daylight pic of biggen since bumping him last weds...have played it safe and hadn't been in there since last Friday....dang!

Addy hunts: 3
Deer seen Addy: 4 doe, 1 buck

Last edited:

lung buster

hocking county
Took Addy this eve. Seen 3 does and had a 1.5 yr old buck come by and bumped them around. She was wanting to shoot mamma and im now wishing i would have let her our first sit. I held her off due to target buck showing regularly in the daylight. She is getting impatient and its hard to explain why mamma needs to live for a few more weeks...lol
Back out tomorrow with Drew...he is ready to hammer something and not too happy about only getting a couple of sits so far...

Addy hunts: 4
Deer seen Addy: 7 doe, 2 buck

lung buster

hocking county
Took Drew this am. We bumped one sneaking in and both were skunked the rest of the morning. Heading back out shortly....

Drew hunts: 3

lung buster

hocking county
Drew and I both skunked again. The night wasn't a total waste, I had a bobcat walk right under me. First time ive ever seen one while in the woods around here. Have had pics but never seen one while hunting. Gotta admit it was cool to see but I dont like having them around, not good for our small game not to mention i jumped a grouse last week, first one in years....dang.

Drew hunts: 4

lung buster

hocking county
Hunted this am by myself, kids slept in. Seen nothing...

Took Drew rabbit hunting after lunch. Had a couple good chases, he shot one..

20191103_140250.jpg

Was getting ready to take Addy to her stand for the eve and was called in to work. Was greeted by this when I pulled in..

20191103_161223.jpg

Drew came along with me and fished in pond while i was troubleshooting..

20191103_163521.jpg

Peeked in back field and seen two good ones...

20191103_163029.jpg

Bummed about not getting to take Addy tonight but we will go tomorrow hopefully.

lung buster

hocking county
Got Addy back out tonight. Had a bb come in and that was it. She could of killed him but I held her off again...so much for shooting early and often. Still waiting on target but im done holding her off. Next deer that she has a chance at im letting her do what she wants if its not a 1.5 yr old buck...youngins, mammas or biggens, they are coming home with us....

Addy hunts: 5
Deer seen Addy: 7 doe, 2 buck, 1bb

lung buster

hocking county
Had Addy out tonight. bb was back, she had safety off waiting on a good broadside shot that just never happened. Pulled card when we got down and son of a.....
Just missed him...again!! Dang!
Time is off one hr...
20191107_181634.jpg

20191107_181914.jpg

Addy hunts: 6
Deer seen Addy: 7 doe, 2 buck, 2 bb