Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Man what a night.......

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
WHAT ???

lmao Oh this is going to be a good one....I can tell lmao

Picture this.. She starts to come to and just hops up all wobbly... She had a "WTF just happened" look on her face, the guy who did it starts apologizing and she figured out what happened.. She starts laughing her ass off and says "I'm All Wet!" Everyone just looked at her like :smiley_confused_vra. and asked her... Did you spill a beer...
"No! My p***y is wet" she said laughingly....

PS.....

I didn't need to know that..... I'm in trouble.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Picture this.. She starts to come to and just hops up all wobbly... She had a "WTF just happened" look on her face, the guy who did it starts apologizing and she figured out what happened.. She starts laughing her ass off and says "I'm All Wet!" Everyone just looked at her like :smiley_confused_vra. and asked her... Did you spill a beer...
"No! My p***y is wet" she said laughingly....

PS.....

I didn't need to know that..... I'm in trouble.

Priceless lmao

i knew it was going to be a good one...you guys always seem to find the crazy bitches lmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Funny stuff guys! Great commentary Joe! SPURS? Are you kidding me!rotflmao!!! Were they clinkin' as he walked? What a TOOL! I'm surprised he didn't have two toy guns holstered at his sides!rotflmao

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Priceless lmao

i knew it was going to be a good one...you guys always seem to find the crazy bitches lmao

I haven't even told you the funny part. I was making fun of her getting choked out, so she came off the picnic table and grabbed me in a headlock. lmao I tolerated it for about 15 seconds knowing she was playing around. But i got to thinking. Man... She actually has a good grip.... :smiley_crocodile: Hope she decides to let go soon so i don't have to slam her butt. She let go a few seconds later.

Then the second time i pissed her off, she tried the "dropped something" trick again with that look in her eye. I think i looked at her and said "I was nice once, now you're getting annoying." She tried to kick me and said "You're out of the circle"! lmao WTF is this survivor island... What circle..

BTW. There were two other guys there she knew well. She has prolly screwed both of them at some point... Matter a fact I'm sure of it.... :smiley_depressive:

Bar huzzies..... Gotta love em... lmao

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I haven't even told you the funny part. I was making fun of her getting choked out, so she came off the picnic table and grabbed me in a headlock. lmao I tolerated it for about 15 seconds knowing she was playing around. But i got to thinking. Man... She actually has a good grip.... :smiley_crocodile: Hope she decides to let go soon so i don't have to slam her butt. She let go a few seconds later.

Then the second time i pissed her off, she tried the "dropped something" trick again with that look in her eye. I think i looked at her and said "I was nice once, now you're getting annoying." She tried to kick me and said "You're out of the circle"! lmao WTF is this survivor island... What circle..

BTW. There were two other guys there she knew well. She has prolly screwed both of them at some point... Matter a fact I'm sure of it.... :smiley_depressive:

Bar huzzies..... Gotta love em... lmao

Alex was with you correct???lmao

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Alex was with you correct???lmao

lmao. The first time I walked by her, she asked me " How old are you?" "23" I say. Her response, "your too young to f*ck." I go back inside then realized what event was taking place outside. I was standing there watching her be a strip tease, dancing and what not, thinking "well...huh....I guess Id hit that". Woke up this morning, thinking "Jezuuuuus Christ". There was alot of licking action going on between her another dude. I did my best to enjoy what I watching after hurlin up 9 budlights, 4 jager bombs, and half of a jack and coke, then I resumed drinking a cup of wild turkey Joe gave me while watching that wicked shit. Why do I go to that bar?

Joe, you should tell them about the deaf dude we communicated with earlier in the night.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
lmao. The first time I walked by her, she asked me " How old are you?" "23" I say. Her response, "your too young to f*ck." I go back inside then realized what event was taking place outside. I was standing there watching her be a strip tease, dancing and what not, thinking "well...huh....I guess Id hit that". Woke up this morning, thinking "Jezuuuuus Christ". There was alot of licking action going on between her another dude. I did my best to enjoy what I watching after hurlin up 9 budlights, 4 jager bombs, and half of a jack and coke, then I resumed drinking a cup of wild turkey Joe gave me while watching that wicked shit. Why do I go to that bar?

Joe, you should tell them about the deaf dude we communicated with earlier in the night.

Yeah she likes biting and licking. Luckily that was after she decided to grab me by the shirt and lick me in the mouth.. Don't get me wrong, I've been with some trashy women, but i never ever kiss em.... It was at that point i decided watching was more fun... Would i hit it? Sure... But only cause she likes to be choked and i think it would be one hell of a wild screw... lmao Kind of like asking a guy if he would ride a bull... No real reason to do it except the one heck of a ride.

Oh yeah the deaf dude that gave us a 15 minute story about his hunts using nothing but charades... Hand signals and acting. The crazy thing was he was so good at it i understood every aspect of the hunt, even the little details like getting another arrow out of his quiver on the tree. Climbing down and finding first blood... He's a cool guy In my opinion...

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Sounds like a special place.... :smiley_clap: Love hangin' out in bars like that & watching the whole scene unravel.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't miss those days, but I sure enjoy listening to Joe/Alex talk about their good times!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Never been a big bar person myself... seems like everytime I go someone wants to kick my ass for no apparent reason! Some weekends though I get more guys in my garage than the local tavern!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Never been a big bar person myself... seems like everytime I go someone wants to kick my ass for no apparent reason! Some weekends though I get more guys in my garage than the local tavern!

I'm a loudmouth, jokester, make the rounds, never met a stranger type.. Number one you got to get around and talk and joke with folks. The more people you get around and joke with, the less likely some drunk is going think he can take you.. Mostly because he thinks you have a bunch of friends.. And two, you have to carry yourself like you'll fight em all if they want and take a beating just for fun..... Nobody ever messes with the crazy motherfucker with a bunch of friends. You can't walk in and keep to yourself or your circle. Trouble making drunks spot that.. Not saying you'll never get in a fight though.. Lord knows I've been in my share, and taken a few good whippins too. :)

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Yeah I have a lot more fun in bars that are not local ones. Meeting new people and seeing new scenery. Plus don't have to worry about some drunk asshole giving you a haymaker because of something that happened 10 years ago.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I am sorta ashamed to admit but every once in a while I liked to throw down. Something caveman in me that feels the need... That hasn't passed but I do better at holding it back.

Reading this makes me wanna hit a bar.

Beentown

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*

Theres a bunch of rough SOBs that go to this bar. I find it entertaining to expose yourself to those types of people every once in a while :smiley_crocodile:.