Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Man what a night.......

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Nice....ummmm...this thread is worthless without pictures!

I think alex has some of her tramp stamp.... Not sure about the rest. We were mostly standing around watching her stripper style dancing on a picnic table, ripping her shirt, and just generally being an attention whore. A while later she was sitting on the table top and dropped her phone between the bench and table. I was standing there and she asked me to "go down and get it" in a "seductive" voice as she spread her legs with her hands on her knees. Being the drunk i am... I did.. As i was raising back up i said fuck it and pinched her cooter.. not a quick pinch, but a grab hold and shake it pinch.. lmao She grabbed me by the front of my shirt rather roughly and slipped me the tongue. :smiley_blackeye:

Earlier she was messing around getting rough with one of her friends. He was playing around and grabbed her in a choke hold. Apparently it didn't take much as she went nighty night in about 2 seconds. :smiley_confused_vra He was like holy shit. I was just playing... I thought she was going to be majorly pissed... But I bet you'll never in a million years guess what the first thing she said after waking back up...

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
"As i was raising back up i said fuck it and pinched her cooter.. not a quick pinch, but a grab hold and shake it pinch."

Classic right there my friends! Huck you taking notes?

huntn2

Hudson, OH
HHAHA!!! Sounds like you fuggers had a good time!

You are right Joe, don't know what she said when she came through...

Did I blackout...
Do that again...
I haven't had that happen since...
The last time I did that was some kinky dominatrix $hit...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
HHAHA!!! Sounds like you fuggers had a good time!

You are right Joe, don't know what she said when she came through...

Did I blackout...
Do that again...
I haven't had that happen since...
The last time I did that was some kinky dominatrix $hit...

That one would be my guess lmao.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Cooter isn't terrible. Cooter used in conjunction with "bar whore" brings up a picture of "Cooter's Garage" from the Dukes of Hazzard and that just about ruins it. :smiley_crocodile:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
"As i was raising back up i said fuck it and pinched her cooter.. not a quick pinch, but a grab hold and shake it pinch."

Classic right there my friends! Huck you taking notes?

Pinched her cooter... Lmfao!

That's my move.

lmao. It's a classic. Grab it at the top with your thumb and middle knuckle on the index finger.. Like lipping a bass! Your knuckle hits the spot every time..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Some pics alex took on his camera phone. The worrysome part is. She had a real camera and was snapping pics. So somewhere out there is better pics.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Never thought I would hear someone compare playing with cooter to lipping a bass.... I like it!

Now I wonder, does the thumb get all tore up like it does when you have a good day fishin?

Well now that I think about it, I guess it could depending on how well maintained the landscaping is...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Now I wonder, does the thumb get all tore up like it does when you have a good day fishin?

Well now that I think about it, I guess it could depending on how well maintained the landscaping is...

lmao

I guess if it bites you back you know to toss it back....QUICK !!!