Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Man what a night.......

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Theres a bunch of rough SOBs that go to this bar. I find it entertaining to expose yourself to those types of people every once in a while :smiley_crocodile:.

Sadly, our bar has always had the reputation of being the bar you go to if you want to fight. Came under new ownership last summer and seems to be getting much better. Awesome wings, cheap beer, and he has taken out the trash. I swing in every now and then, usually on a week night as the weekends get pretty packed.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Theres a bunch of rough SOBs that go to this bar. I find it entertaining to expose yourself to those types of people every once in a while :smiley_crocodile:.

We'll it is a biker bar afterall.. lmao

Tell ya what though, the guy that was a coke dealer sure has some hotties on his FB page... SON! Typical high folutin ditsy coke head chicks.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I'm a sports bar fan myself, I love going into a BW3 or some other wing joint on a Sunday and catching a browns game. I love that environment.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm a sports bar fan myself, I love going into a BW3 or some other wing joint on a Sunday and catching a browns game. I love that environment.

That's not a bar.. That's a restaurant with a bunch of TVs.. :smiley_crocodile:

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
We'll it is a biker bar afterall.. lmao

Tell ya what though, the guy that was a coke dealer sure has some hotties on his FB page... SON! Typical high folutin ditsy coke head chicks.

Tell, that dudes a different breed man. I would never fuck with him unless I was joking with him like I was the other night. Ive seen him verbally beat down people who I thought would kick his ass. He's got a way with words. Dude was a hardcore drug dealer and his father got killed in the 80's. From what Ive heard through his GF's family, his dad was a hitman in the 80's.

LOL, did you see him get mouthy with the drunk chick the other night?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Tell, that dudes a different breed man. I would never fuck with him unless I was joking with him like I was the other night. Ive seen him verbally beat down people who I thought would kick his ass. He's got a way with words. Dude was a hardcore drug dealer and his father got killed in the 80's. From what Ive heard through his GF's family, his dad was a hitman in the 80's.

LOL, did you see him get mouthy with the drunk chick the other night?

His "ex"... Yeah.. I saw it... She was asking for it though and was getting a little annoying.... He seems like a cool guy.. Most times with those people though talk is just talk. It's the ones who never say a word you need to watch out for.