Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Masks

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well tell me Joe - are all the $$$ spent on vaccine research and breathing machines and hospital ships and stuff a rip off

Money spent on prepardness is not the same as mandated compliance of a population and the destruction of livlihoods in a feigned effort to protect them from a virus with a mortality rate comprable to seasonal influenza.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well they had room in nursing rooms so........

Yeah why take Trump's help when you can send those sick people back to their nursing homes that are full of at risk people. Sure, a lot of people will die, but thats a small price to pay for not having to say thank you to the president.

Reactions: Jamie and Big_Holla
Yeah why take Trump's help when you can send those sick people back to their nursing homes that are full of at risk people. Sure, a lot of people will die, but thats a small price to pay for not having to say thank you to the president.
Yep, they did the same here in Detroit with the old Cobo-Hall, converted it to house patients and ended up with less than 10 total patients there I believe.

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
Money spent on prepardness is not the same as mandated compliance of a population and the destruction of livlihoods in a feigned effort to protect them from a virus with a mortality rate comprable to seasonal influenza.
It was all after the fact - what prepardness you talking about - i m not up on all that happened - were the NY governor and others cry n wolf

Last edited:

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Governor Cuomo is personally responsible for the thousands of deaths and should be removed from office for it. They also lied about patients that died at the hospital after they transported them from the nursing homes, to try and lower the numbers.

Reactions: Jamie

Outside

Governor Cuomo is personally responsible for the thousands of deaths and should be removed from office for it. They also lied about patients that died at the hospital after they transported them from the nursing homes, to try and lower the numbers.

Correct.

Geezer II

portage county oh
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Robert Redfield said Wednesday that wearing a mask is more guaranteed to protect someone from coronavirus than taking a vaccine.

Redfield, speaking at a Senate hearing, emphasized the importance of wearing masks, noting that an eventual vaccine is not expected to work in 100 percent of people, and might only work in, say, 70 percent. But a mask is guaranteed to offer at least some protection for all wearers, he added, though it is far from total protection.

"We have clear scientific evidence they work, I might even go so far as to say that this face mask is more guaranteed to protect me against COVID than when I take a COVID vaccine, because the immunogenicity may be 70 percent and if I don't get an immune response, the vaccine's not going to protect me, this face mask will," Redfield said.

Geezer II

portage county oh
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Robert Redfield said Wednesday that wearing a mask is more guaranteed to protect someone from coronavirus than taking a vaccine.

Redfield, speaking at a Senate hearing, emphasized the importance of wearing masks, noting that an eventual vaccine is not expected to work in 100 percent of people, and might only work in, say, 70 percent. But a mask is guaranteed to offer at least some protection for all wearers, he added, though it is far from total protection.

"We have clear scientific evidence they work, I might even go so far as to say that this face mask is more guaranteed to protect me against COVID than when I take a COVID vaccine, because the immunogenicity may be 70 percent and if I don't get an immune response, the vaccine's not going to protect me, this face mask will," Redfield said.

Ready on the right - ready on the left - all ready on the firing line - blam blam blam

Last edited:

Geezer II

portage county oh
Why are we still quoting what the CDC says knowing that we've been lied to since the beginning?

Thats Trumps guy

6iCDC leadership
Redfield has served as the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention since March 26, 2018. He was appointed to the post by President Donald Trump, after the president's first appointee resigned in scandal.
Wikipedia › wiki › Robert_R._Redfi...
Robert R. Redfield - Wikipedia

Ya know Trump wouldn't put up with a liar

Last edited:
Reactions: Bankfish

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
We did, while most of us questioned it in the beginning. But we didn't know what we didn't know. Now we're talking 7-8 months later... #overreach.