Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Missing: T-Shirt

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Man that is some funny shit...

Huck, I know you said you couldn't wait for Cotty to get there so you could give him a hug, but really, what did that hug turn into?

Huckleberry Finn

Huck, I know you said you couldn't wait for Cotty to get there so you could give him a hug, but really, what did that hug turn into?

Fugg it! After my spill onto the multiflower rose and into the lake, I forgot all about giving him a big 'ole hug!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Huck was close to Lima today and we were able to meet up for lunch. We get the guitar out of my truck for him to deliver to Buckmaster, the deer cart for him to deliver to Mike and he takes off. I get home and open the back door of the dually, you won't believe what I found. . . dangit Huck, are you doing this shit on purpose?rotflmao

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Huck was close to Lima today and we were able to meet up for lunch. We get the guitar out of my truck for him to deliver to Buckmaster, the deer cart for him to deliver to Mike and he takes off. I get home and open the back door of the dually, you won't believe what I found. . . dangit Huck, are you doing this shit on purpose?rotflmao

I am beginning to think he just does that so he has a reason to VISIT that guy again....now I feel left out. He ain't never left anything at my house :smiley_chinrub: