Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Missing: T-Shirt

badger

*Supporting Member*
Did ya shit in a paint can and write "potpourri" on the lid?

That reminds me of something that happened years ago. Me and a few buddies had been driving around experimenting with some recreational substances when we decided to pull into a gas station for munchies. We piled out of the car and headed into the store when one of my buddies stopped next to a gas pump and picked up a red and white playmate lunch box. He started laughing and proclaimed that some dumbass forgot his cooler. He stuck it in the car and I'm sure you can guess what he found inside when we left the gas station. Someone must have not been able to wait to get to a bathroom on the way home from work. We laughed our asses off at the look on Georges face when he closed that lid!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Here it is:

Huckleberry Finn

I commend you for offering to mail it back to me when it's got to fit you!

For the record, I saw Phil, Badger, AND Buckmaster this week and didn't lose anything

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
What the heck is that suppose TOO be on Hucks shirt? Did he find it on the close out rack at the GAP!lmao I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and try TOO see two non-typ. racks there but it wasn't happening!rotflmao

Buckmaster

Portage
For the record, I saw Phil, Badger, AND Buckmaster this week and didn't lose anything

I have confirmed seeing Huck this weekend. He's our TOO gigolo. For the record, all he left at my house was a guitar. Kudos to Huck and the Hillbilly Express. He did leave with two bottles of wine so he probably has a headache this morning.