Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Missing: T-Shirt

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Huck was close to Lima today and we were able to meet up for lunch. We get the guitar out of my truck for him to deliver to Buckmaster, the deer cart for him to deliver to Mike and he takes off. I get home and open the back door of the dually, you won't believe what I found. . . dangit Huck, are you doing this shit on purpose?rotflmao
His underwear!?!

Schu72

Streetsboro
Huck was close to Lima today and we were able to meet up for lunch. We get the guitar out of my truck for him to deliver to Buckmaster, the deer cart for him to deliver to Mike and he takes off. I get home and open the back door of the dually, you won't believe what I found. . . dangit Huck, are you doing this shit on purpose?rotflmao

Just curious, if you just met for lunch why were any articles of clothes removed? :smiley_baby:

Buckmaster

Portage

We'll I haven't seen the guitar as yet but I did find a pair of shorts in my front yard yesterday. Really, I did. Maybe Huck stopped by when I wasn't home. He may have left his white shorts but forgot my new guitar. Kids......:smiley_baby:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just curious, if you just met for lunch why were any articles of clothes removed? :smiley_baby:

I know. Tell me about it. I figure I would buy this poor college kid lunch while he was in town and willing to pick up the guitar for Buckmaster. Buckmaster had bought it from Tree Monkey and needed to get it delivered. I had a deer cart to be delivered to Mike and Huck was heading past Mike's town on his way, so it was a great opportunity to make these transactions take place. I get home and I can't figure it out. Why in the world would he leave that in my truck when I wasn't looking? Geesh. At least it wasn't a pair of female panties in my glove box for my wife to find.

Now that I think about it, maybe I should go check my glove box?rotflmao

Buckmaster

Portage
Man Phil, What did I get myself into?

Hey when Huck comes tooling through my neighborhood what should I do with my wife and kids? Should I hide them in my basement?

What about my neighbor's dog?...I think they're on vacation.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hey when Huck comes tooling through my neighborhood what should I do with my wife and kids? Should I hide them in my basement?

What about my neighbor's dog?...I think they're on vacation.

I think they will be safe. It seems this is only around guys so far?:smiley_chinrub:

For what it is worth, he left some girlie looking shorts or lounge shorts for around the house. Weird?mischeif.gif

Attachments

• IMG00894-20110708-1302 Huck's lounging shorts.jpg
    IMG00894-20110708-1302 Huck's lounging shorts.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 215