Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mizzou Hunt Thread

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You would think it's the first time that boy left Washington county.. lmao Did ya remember to bring your passport jesse?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Kaiser- Do us a favor and take Jesse to a SuperWalmart for the first time. He will think it is the Mall of America if he is as green as he is putting on!lmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia

We are literally trailing on the top of a dyke in the middle of nowhere Missouri and have been for miles! We're in the middle of a wildlife refuge and the amount of ducks are unreal! We've seen 20K plus snows in addition to hundreds of ducks. We just ran 200+ ducks of a small pond in the middle of this huge ass field and there had to have been 6 or 7 different species.

Being a rookie waterfowler, this is something else. And as a simple redneck from bumfuck Ohio, I'm loving this new country!!!

!!!Just passed a tornado of snows!!!

My expert companions give me an estimate of 4K birds on this one field. Absolutely amazing...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
My expert companions give me an estimate of 4K birds on this one field. Absolutely amazing...[/QUOTE]

So that's what you call that type relationship now, a companionship? I wondered why you were posting all over fb this week that you were remodeling your closet. Guess you needed to make room for two! rotflmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
So that's what you call that type relationship now, a companionship? I wondered why you were posting all over fb this week that you were remodeling your closet. Guess you needed to make room for two! rotflmao

Now thats funny right there! Especially since Zach and I are spooning right now trying to save money on a hotel! What's even funnier, is these guys thinking they'd drink with me for a night! Hahahaha! I'm thinking I have a problem. :) Or maybe a talent! :D

Time for another 3 hours of sleep, then 12 hours in a blind!!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
hahaahhahaha does zack know your posting pics of him in his draws? LOL

Yeah, he was cracking up this morning when I showed him.

We just killed 5 out of 5 in a small group and I hammered a beautiful blue that will probably go to the taxi. We've killed 15 now. Some of the flocks have been unreal! Laying in the blind looking straight up at 500 birds hovering over you is a sight to see!!!