Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need Your Prayers

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
WOW, thats all I got............................... :-(

We love you too Jeff/Jim! You are welcome. You would have done the same for any of us. It is what we do around here. I just wish I could have made it over to pay my respects in person.

Is this what you were looking for? rotflmao

I shouldn't make light of it because I meant it. You guys would have done the same and I know many of the guys on here truly wish they could have made it in person to the services.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Sorry Guys I did not mean it like I guess it was read. Usually when I have nothing to say on FB I just type, "Wow I got nothing" meaning I just have nothing to say or share. Packing up, already a hour behind but Fugg it, I will get there. Love you guys.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Sorry Guys I did not mean it like I guess it was read. Usually when I have nothing to say on FB I just type, "Wow I got nothing" meaning I just have nothing to say or share. Packing up, already a hour behind but Fugg it, I will get there. Love you guys.

Be careful heading back to the rig. If you need anything just give a shout buddy.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Go back to the rig and work a good day, then say your prayers, lay your head down to sleep, and dream of large women.:smiley_ahh:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Go back to the rig and work a good day, then say your prayers, lay your head down to sleep, and dream of large women.:smiley_ahh:

Large women? Hmm. . . well, you know Jeff better than I do. rotflmao

Sure you weren't thinking large breasted women? Whatever. You know what you were typing. Hope it brings a smile to Jeff!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313632542.438025.jpg

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Dang pic won't load :( I thought that show was funny as hell. Others thought it was too much but I fuggin laughed so hard at it. Just wrong, but funny.

[video]http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/9/Ambiguously-Gay-Duo-It-Takes-Two-To-Tango-370092[/video]

Beentown

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I liked SNL during the Murphy, Akroid, Farley, and company days. It died a slow tragic death. I have no idea how it is still on???

Beentown