Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need Your Prayers

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Sorry about your loss guys. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
No words can convey how sorry I am for your loss. I just wanna let you know I am praying for you and your families too come out of this as best as possible.

Gonna call my parents...

Charles

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
So sorry to hear about your sudden loss. Both of you as well as your family will be in my prayers. If there is anything any of us can possibly do for you guys, please let us know.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Once again CJD an I thank all of you guys for your support and love. I have to say this is one hell of a web page becasue when something like this happens it's not about hunting, fishing, deer cam's it's about the members of TOO and they are all here for another member when life throws us a curve. Thank you one and all. Love you guys man.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I have recieved a few PM's from my firiends here at TOO regarding my fathers calling hours. I will post the link from tomorrows news paper with the information. Thank you everyone for your prayers, support and love. Big Bro is stronger then I am but Mom Bro and I need it. Love you guys.

my heart goes out to you and you family , i lost my mom 12 years ago , as some one posted earlier , the dawn will come , but it feels like the night will never end , you ever need to talk bro im here for ya , apperently god needed a good fishing buddy , he is in safe hands now , my prayers are with you and your family

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Jeff and Jim, I will be there just need too see the link for the funeral home so I can get directions....

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Jeff and Jim, I will be there just need too see the link for the funeral home so I can get directions....

Calling hours will be Friday, August 12th from 6:00pm-8:00pm and Saturday, August 13th from 10:00am-11:00am
Service will be at 11:00am on Saturday

Ducro-Zaback Funeral Home
500 W. Prospect Road
Ashtabula, OH. 44004

I think we have everything covered including several house sitters while we are gone.It would be more than we could take if someone broke in or did something else to the house after the mess last week.
We deeply appreciate all the support our TOO brothers and friends have extended to Jeff and I during this tragic loss of our father.
Thank You Very much.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have been praying for you guys. Bout all I can say. Hang in there Jim/Jeff. Wish I could make the journey, but it isn't in my schedule this week with my wife's work schedule and kid activities. I am sorry I won't be able to pay my respects to you guys in person.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
He was heck of a father and husband to Mom. One thing CJD and I learned was if he looked in to sky and said it was purple, guys the sky was purple, no debating, lol.