Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need Your Prayers

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
By reading about your father you two are blessed beyond belief to have the father you did. I sure wish I could be there to help support but I can't make it. Rest assured I will be there in mind and spirit through prayer.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Dan, thanks for taking the time to talk to my Mother, I know she enjoyed it and thanks for taking time out of your eveing to talk with me. I love ya dude.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Very sorry for your loss, guys. I can't imagine how difficult this must be.....

You and your families will be in my prayers.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well said Randy. I feel the same. Thanks for posting that up for us to read Jim. I am glad to have learned about him on this site and glad to have learned a little more about him from the obituary. Still praying for you guys. I don't look forward to the day when I have to deal with this with my father. I know it won't be easy.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
YOU FREAKING GUYS JUST ARE THE BEST FRIENDS A GUY COULD HAVE! I Mean it!!! I can't believe the gift you guys did for our family. No BS, I love all you guys. Mom walked in and was simply floored and cried as I did as well. Thank You J, Huck and Huntn2 for takeing the time out your schedule to drive all this way and pay your respects. I just wish I could have spent more time with you guys. I did get a handful of Hucks ass and a nipple pinch, lol. Straight up Thank you to all that contributed to the blanket, it will always be something special for my Mother. I freaking love you guys.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
YOU FREAKING GUYS JUST ARE THE BEST FRIENDS A GUY COULD HAVE! I Mean it!!! I can't believe the gift you guys did for our family. No BS, I love all you guys. Mom walked in and was simply floored and cried as I did as well. Thank You J, Huck and Huntn2 for takeing the time out your schedule to drive all this way and pay your respects. I just wish I could have spent more time with you guys. I did get a handful of Hucks ass and a nipple pinch, lol. Straight up Thank you to all that contributed to the blanket, it will always be something special for my Mother. I freaking love you guys.

I also want to thank J, Ryan and Steve for attending our fathers calling hours this evening. It was an outstanding gesture of friendship to have TOO represented. Ryan and J drove at least an hour and god only knows where Steve is staying or how far he drove...Thank you. Your fine men.
I also , on behalf of our dear Mother, want to thank all of you responsible for the kind and touching gesture of the "fish blanket" The script was instantly touching and more moving than you will know. Thank You so very much.

Lastly, I did not touch Huck in any way and I'm not sure why Jeff did...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I also want to thank J, Ryan and Steve for attending our fathers calling hours this evening. It was an outstanding gesture of friendship to have TOO represented. Ryan and J drove at least an hour and god only knows where Steve is staying or how far he drove...Thank you. Your fine men.
I also , on behalf of our dear Mother, want to thank all of you responsible for the kind and touching gesture of the "fish blanket" The script was instantly touching and more moving than you will know. Thank You so very much.

Lastly, I did not touch Huck in any way and I'm not sure why Jeff did...

Maybe too much alone time on the rig????? rotflmao Jim, it was good too see you and finally meet Jeff.... Like I said before if your in the area and have some time let me know and I'll have a cup of coffee with you..... Again sorry for your loss, your Dad was one fine Gentleman.....

Huckleberry Finn

It was an honor to meet you and pay my respects to your father. It was amazing to see his carvings and read about him, truly a gifted and incredible man - and from meeting you both it's obvious that has carried on down to you.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Thanks Steve for driving all that way. It meant alot. Love ya like the son I never had buddy. And of course thank you J and Ryan. Meant more then you guys will ever Know. Thank you TOO.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Jeff and Jim, it was a pleasure to meet you and pay respect to your father. His artistics ability was incredible! I think it is great that you will always have the carvings and drawings that he created through the years. Something special!