Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Camera!

Gordo

Athens County
$5 says the problem with the camera taking random pics in the SD card. I've learned this week that the Primos cams are super SD card sensitive. They operate best on San Disk 2GB cards according to most sources, even Primos. Get a San Disk card, then format it by turning the camera on and holding both arrow buttons down for a few seconds. This will format that card to that camera and it should fix the issue. I had the same problem and it is no longer an issue after formatting a new San Disk card to the camera.

As for the shutter noise, I've been told that you can call Primos and have them replaced under warranty. I plan on calling after muzzleloader and getting mine replaced. I'll let everyone know what happens. Also, if I like these 60's way better than the 35's, I'm going to sell both 35's after getting the shutter replaced (if that happens). So FYI TOO, I'll make a great deal on them...

I'll try the memory card and see if that does anything. Ive been rotating a 4gb Scan Disk SDHC card and and a 2gb SD memory cards with both those cams for a while now and this problem has been happening with both cards in only 1 of the two cams. Every time I put a new card in i format it the way you do. I'll have to tinker around a little more with it and see.

I'll prob call primos sooner than later about the shutter noise and let you guys know what they said.

Ive been acquiring shit tons of places to hunt the last month so if that shutter noise is fixed, i'll be buying at least a couple more of the 35's to add to the arsenal. (post smiley here)