Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Faith at Full Draw Turkey Hunt Video

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Hey guys...here is the latest video from Faith at Full Draw. Denny Sharones spring gobbler

[video=vimeo;23587510]http://vimeo.com/23587510[/video]

Last edited:

Huckleberry Finn

I got super excited to see this and the link took me to a video that a) didn't include turkeys b) wasn't Faith at Full Draw and c) Didn't have Denny unless he's had some big chances since the last video!

Huckleberry Finn

But I found it on your website!

Nice video! I am going to have to get one of those Keystone Calls, I used Hoytmania's a little bit when I hunted with him, they sound pretty sweet.

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Damn! I didn't even know the bow went off. That's some great footage and a nice bird. Tell Denny good job.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
cool video... that is a different looking jake deke...

Thats a denny special right there. Just wait til the other videos come out. That Decoy straight ticks off a tom. They will come runnin full sprint to kicks its butt. Its rediculous. I dont know what it is about it but they hate that thing.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Once again an awesome video from FAFD. Was curious as to which Keystone you guys use. I have the miniwedge with glass. It has a great tone to it and can get louder than loud for those windy days or when a turk is over the ridge. I love mine, just can't wait to say that I've called one in with it.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I use the glass one. I think denny uses the slate mini. Larry likes the "sassy" mouth call. It was the only one that would get the toms fired up when him and I were on his turkey hunt. Not sure which one dale has, I believe he has a slate one as well.

As far as loudness, I got that glass one rockin when we were in toledo. I had this jake cutting me off like 5 times, unfortunately they never came in. They had to be at least 30 yds away and all of sudden they stopped. It was like they heard the noon bell ring and play time was over. It was close. I was pumped at one minute, then wanted to kick my blind over and throw something it was so frustrating. But it was a ball.

Cant wait to see the finished video next month.