Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pew pew 2022

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I just looked at one of these scrub bucks I have and chuckled. That same thought crossed my mind about completely fucking up that 6 points days when I was with you and @OhioWhiteTails 🤣. Tomorrow could be a bad day to be any deer I see. The hell with EHD. I grew up hunting NW Ohio in the 90s. Any deer I seen was a target and that was FUN!!!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1671025590716.jpg
    FB_IMG_1671025590716.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 115

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Come on Phil Dance. You have him on the sonar, grab a couple lures and let's go!
No. Just about dropped out. Had to go back out in a salt truck when another squall came thru. I lay on the cool kitchen floor a bit, got my wits about me, and headed back out to work. Feeling really tired now but not light headed. Going to rest and see if I can hunt this evening. I did see one buck and solo doe in a field on my drive back to the house. Decent buck. Not a shooter yet.

Reactions: Big_Holla and 5Cent

Bowkills

Nw oh
4 came running from a section south when i was walking out. may have killed one lunged or put it in no mans land on a nice eater standing at a very slight quartering toward broadside. Good looking blood blow out at the shot spot and good for 60yds. thats as far as i saw her run and where i stopped tracking since i didnt see her fall. but giving her an hr to be safe. Shot could have been a tad high but i think i got low enough to do the job.
20221217_123046.jpg
and nice fatty. Ran 90 to 100 tough deer. Would have liked the hole 2in lower.