Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pew pew 2022

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good luck Jesse and everyone else out this weekend. If I'm lucky, I'll toss some orange on and sit behind a barn the last hour. Long shot/low percentage way to hunt. At least I could say I tried though. We shall see.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Beautiful winter evening if ya can get out of the wind. I'm back in my favorite spot for a few hrs. Geese are loving it and are everywhere, good luck all and congrats to those who had some success already this weekend!

20221218_154836.jpg

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
Congrats to the successful hunters today! I was excited to make it out today with grandpa's gun , never made it. Was up all night with hot flashes and a terrible migraine and sore eyes. I have messed up disks in my back and neck and that's usually the symptoms from it when the nerves get pinched. Ended up feeling worst throughout the day. My heads felt like it's gonna explode all day. Wife ripped my ass this evening for not going in so took temperature was 103. After a test sure as heck got the dang Rona...not a happy camper at all just had strep last weekend now rona. At least I got to see you guys put some more meat down today!

Bigcountry40

I just looked at one of these scrub bucks I have and chuckled. That same thought crossed my mind about completely fucking up that 6 points days when I was with you and @OhioWhiteTails 🤣. Tomorrow could be a bad day to be any deer I see. The hell with EHD. I grew up hunting NW Ohio in the 90s. Any deer I seen was a target and that was FUN!!!
Only some of us understand the 90's struggle,