Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rate A Movie or TV Show That You Watched Recently

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Figured this would be cool to keep track of any movies or TV shows that you have recently watched and rate them.

I'll get it started up:

"Due Date" 8/10 - Pretty funny movie, I think listening to my buddies blow it up and make it sound like it was the funniest movie ever kind of ruined it for me, I was expecting a lot more, but still enjoyed it.

"The Other Guys 7/10 - I enjoy Will Ferrel movies and I think Mark Wahlberg did an excellent job in one of the few comedies I've seen him in. Kind of a goofier comedy but still not a bad movie.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Insidious: 8/10 - It seemed like it drug on, it was the scariest movie ive probly ever seen though. I liked it.

Little Fockers: 7/10 - It wasnt as good as i though it woulda been, still funny though.

Year One: 3/10 It kinda sucked i though, it was dumb.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Legion - Awesome movie....God decides he is going to destroy earth..Michael the Archangel disobeyes god and comes down to earth to save a baby, fights zombie types, and then fights gabriel in the end...Very cool flick

The Fighter - Also a very cool movie...I really liked it and would probably watch it again

Salt - Has some good fight scenes, but I think all the cool parts were shown in the previews...I most likely wont watch this one again...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We watch a ton of movies, so I'll try to keep up to date...

Goonies: 8/10 - I had never seen Goonies, so I had it shipped from Netflix and enjoyed the hell out of it!

I have Unstoppable and Smokin' Aces on the way. I figure Unstoppable will rock the house with the surround! I just wish Netflix would start shipping Blu-ray...

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Unstoppable is great....A really good friend of mine is the engineer of the trains in that movie. He is driving the trains remotely in a compartment underneath the actors. He drove every train in that movie even when they crashed. Said it was the coolest experience he ever had.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
TV Series - "24" - I had never even watched one episode of the series and I know there are a ton of seasons. I noticed that all of them were on Netflix in the instant queue. So Sunday I turned on Season 1. I was hooked. I watched 5 or 6 episodes Sunday afternoon. Last night when I got home from work I turned it back on and could not get away from it. I ended up watching until close to 2:30 this morning.

Every time I would say I was done after that episode, it would end with a cliff hanger and I just had to watch the next one. I'm just wondering how good the later seasons are compared to the first. So far so good for me!

Huckleberry Finn

Unstoppable was good. 8/10 Taking Pellam 123 is better though. 9.5/10

I've been watching The Chicago Code (Fox). Pretty good show. 7/10

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hall Pass: 10/10 Without a doubt one of the most hilarious movies I've ever seen. The wife and I really enjoyed it. There are very few movies out there that I like to watch more than once, and this one was so good that I wanted to watch it again as soon as I left the theatre!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Hall Pass: 10/10 Without a doubt one of the most hilarious movies I've ever seen. The wife and I really enjoyed it. There are very few movies out there that I like to watch more than once, and this one was so good that I wanted to watch it again as soon as I left the theatre!

I'm dieing to see this one, I haven't talked to one person that didn't think this one was hilarious.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Eden -- By Adam and Eve, Staring Bree olson... Nice... Filmed in Hawaii and is a little bit of a softer chick type show. But great none the less.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Lincoln Lawyer - Good flick. Kept my attention which is hard.

Black Swan - I was going into this thinking artsy, chic flick but was I suprised! Definitely a different type of movie but I loved it. Very strange but cool.

Due Date - Didn't really like it. All of the funny stuff was in the trailers. It wasn't so bad that I turned it off but I did turn on TOO while watching it.

Beentown

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
TV shows I am digging.

The Walking Dead on AMC was EPIC (and I normally don't say epic since it is kinda gay :)) New season starts soon!

American Pickers - Mike is a dick but the show is good.

Pawn Stars - Man do they get some deals and you learn something. Love the show.

Top Gear - The BBC/Brit version. Have never really watched it but those Blokes are funny. I now DVR the old ones to catch up.

The Big Bang Theory is one of my favorites also. I have always been into science/science fiction and it is incorporated into the show.

Beentown

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Hall pass......20 out of 10!!!!!!!!!!...like brown said I would of.paid to go right back in.......wife loved it.

Also having a little girl Tangled is.pretty good

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
If you guys like funny movies like American Pie, do yourself a favor and watch, "Sex Drive"! LMAO! Seth Green is the only actor I knew in it but some pretty funny shit! There are two versions and I only saw the theatrical version but was told the unedited version should be watched AFTER you see the regular one. A great date movie that me and the wifey enjoyed was," Life as we know it". A movie that is out there and not many people know about or even watched that's alittle dated is, Last of the Dogmen"! Great flick narrated by one of my all time greats, Wilfred Brimley. Barbara Hershey and Tom Berrenger star in it and it takes place in the Oxbow region. Check it out!

Last edited:

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Eden -- By Adam and Eve, Staring Bree olson... Nice... Filmed in Hawaii and is a little bit of a softer chick type show. But great none the less.

Bree Olsen is from a little town about 8 miles from my house and is good friends with my buddies girlfriend.....

:smiley_coolpeace:I know, cool story bro.