Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Redclouds SpyPoint IR-6 pics

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Thanks for sharing Adam! I hope the big 8 makes an appearence soon.

Me TOO lol. Would love to find him on cam and know he will be around for another go next fall.

I still need to do my review on the cams...DANG !!!

Might start working on it a little each night and get something up in the next few days. Pretty happy with the numbers I got off of them.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
The latest pics.

Looks like they are still wanting to wrestle around here lol.

I also seen a button buck that has some nasty growth on him.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Very nice Adam! Keep an eye on those unshedded sheds!lol

Thanks for sharing.

You can bet I will be lookin for um even though I never seem to find any lmao. I did find my first sheds last spring and it was a matching set dropped together, of course they was laying in the middle of a green hayfield lol. Maybe now that I know what a set of antlers looks like again I will do better this year :smiley_chinrub:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
You can bet I will be lookin for um even though I never seem to find any lmao. I did find my first sheds last spring and it was a matching set dropped together, of course they was laying in the middle of a green hayfield lol. Maybe now that I know what a set of antlers looks like again I will do better this year :smiley_chinrub:

I said the same thing man, I never had any luck finding them. Last year I found eight, and all but one was right between my feet when I saw them. They aren't as easy to find as you would think...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
What the fudge is in that first picture?!?! There ain't no turkeys in those parts! Tell 'em Dante!

That's why it's labled " Out of the norm pics " lmao. Some clown done went and used a decoy out there a little early in the year but you know them rednecks can't let a little thing like game laws stop um lol.

For the record....We aint got no turks round here lol.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Looks like shed hunting will be a little furthur in the future. Most of the bucks was still carrying as of last week. Glad to see the big pasture 8pt is back and running with another beast of a buck. and Yes, I'm sure it is him this time lmao. Also seen the turkey still sticking around so Dante can have a good time in the fields with them in a couple months. One big yote that needs killed as well. Seen his paw prints all over today as Dante and I walked around. Going out in the morning with the caller and see what I can get moving.

[video=youtube;HXgjjnwm7u0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXgjjnwm7u0&list=UUupWLBS53K9R-N7e9kCsO8Q&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice Adam! gobble gobble! Good luck to Dante. Better find the sheds for that last buck. He is a nice buck!