Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Show us your wood (pile)

Stressless

Keene, OH
Turned the last 7 big trees from this ...
pano.PNG

... into this, covered the bunks to dry - will burn in place later in the year.
20200317_172649.jpg

IThe bunks are stacked about 15'x15'x7'. Ought to be a nice little pile of coals afterwards...

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
My uncle gave me this chainsaw. Somebody gave it to him because He likes to fix stuff...but this time he's been busy. So, he just gave it to me. I asked him what's wrong with it?. Said he doesn't know... he hasnt had a chance to play with it. So, it's been sitting in my garage for awhile. Think I'll mess around with it and see what's wrong. Will I be wasting my time? I mean it's free.
20200331_191934.jpg
20200331_191949.jpg
20200331_192002.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
My uncle gave me this chainsaw. Somebody gave it to him because He likes to fix stuff...but this time he's been busy. So, he just gave it to me. I asked him what's wrong with it?. Said he doesn't know... he hasnt had a chance to play with it. So, it's been sitting in my garage for awhile. Think I'll mess around with it and see what's wrong. Will I be wasting my time? I mean it's free.
View attachment 98612View attachment 98613View attachment 98614
Worth a shot, if it looks like it’s going too be costly, pitch it 😂

MoonLab

Supporting Member
Tooville
[mention]MoonLab [/mention]
I hope it hasn’t been stored with mix in the tank. After that it needs fuel,spark and oxygen. New carb and fuel lines are prob under $20 for that saw on amazon...keep us updated. I love small engine repair.
Good to know, thanks. I'll let you know

MoonLab

Supporting Member
Tooville
Alright, I've been on it for about 15 mins. Before I got started, the bar oil was empty, oil & gas was empty.... so filled em all up. Got it on choke and turned on start. Pulling the starter handle like 15 times and its isnt doing anything