Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 15

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Good work on the doe Redhunter. I have been busy last couple weeks with my dad being in the hospital but he is home now and dong well. Will start getting out more after this weekend and try and get on a good buck. Have some good prospects just hope I can get one in recurve range. Good luck if any of you get out soon.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Heading out this weekend. Taking half a day off on Friday, so I should get a good 4+ hours in the stand and then all day Saturday and a short morning sit on Sunday before I have to head back for the kids football games. Not sure if I'll take a doe quite yet...probably still buck only until after youth season.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Get after it fellas. I've been scrambling to set stands and scout this new farm after losing our main farm. I'll be setting 2 stands Wednesday and then me and dad are hunting them all weekend hopefully.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
uploadfromtaptalk1413506925653.jpguploadfromtaptalk1413506950749.jpgSaw several does this evening and had this big 6 point come by just before dark.Had him at 12 yds but let him walk going to hold out for one of my target bucks. He was pestering the does and rubbing trees.Was a fun hunt.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I know Jesse but I am only working 6 days in november so will have lots of tree time.lol. but he is one big 6 point.he has a couple kickers on his right side also.Hooe I dont regret it but I did draw the recurve on him just couldnt do it.

Huckleberry Finn

I know Jesse but I am only working 6 days in november so will have lots of tree time.lol. but he is one big 6 point.he has a couple kickers on his right side also.Hooe I dont regret it but I did draw the recurve on him just couldnt do it.

Oh man...that would be a great one.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
That's awesome that you're getting so many opportunities on deer bryan. I'd love to one day have the confidence to hunt with a recurve. Goodluck this weekend everyone. Should be a nice couple of days to hunt!

Schu72

Streetsboro
Saw 5 deer tonight, all were within bow range. It was kind of strange, 4 were adult doe only one had a fawn. Really thought about shooting one, but decided to wait. Here's one of the doe.

All but one of the deer came up this shelf...

Last edited:

Schu72

Streetsboro
Saw a few this morning on different place all little ones this time. No momma. Did a camera check and found dead malfunctioning camera. Some pics but nothing since 9/19. Saw my first bobcat on the way home. Dang they are BIG.