Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO dump thread

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
You should give her a call back and pay for the dang add... She already gave you your money's worth by giving you an innocent bystander to rip into! :)

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Obama is always fuggin me!

AR parts are not going to get to me within 90 days because the frenzy has already started again.

Tax man take'th away on the Federal side which is strange because I am almost always square with them. I owe local and state but we are negotiations on that right now. They started at $5000 total and we are down to $488. It is their system and it is easier just to pay and be done....and I swear ir is on purpose.

I swear my dog is fuggin retarded...

A job I had scheduled that paid enough money in a weeks work for a month and a half of wages cancelled this morning.

But... I am still thankful (insert kicking dirt and head slung low here)

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
My golf game sucks so far. My grass needs mowed. My house is in a state of remodeling despair. I'm tight on cash thanks the old adage "its always something". And the icing on the cake, our resident backstabbing weasel threw me under the bus yesterday while I was in the field working my third straight 10 hour day on our latest project. Thankfully my boss almost blew a gasket and called him on the carpet over it. We have a meeting in 30 minutes and it could get interesting in there this morning. And to think I almost stopped by his office to make small talk this morning. Fugger...

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I have 8 litle projects I have to have done by tomorrow, I have the rest of this huge project I have been working on due by the end of April, then to boot I just got another decent project thrown on my desk to be done by the middle of April. They wont give me the title of Engineer but they sure will give me the work load. Then to boot I have to do all my design and all my drafting myself.

Good thing is, I looked at the schedule and the rest of the summer will be pretty slow for me..Thank GOD!!

Rant over..

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Feels kind of good to vent it out there and move on now, doesn't it guys? :smiley_crocodile:

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I have 8 litle projects I have to have done by tomorrow, I have the rest of this huge project I have been working on due by the end of April, then to boot I just got another decent project thrown on my desk to be done by the middle of April. They wont give me the title of Engineer but they sure will give me the work load. Then to boot I have to do all my design and all my drafting myself.

Good thing is, I looked at the schedule and the rest of the summer will be pretty slow for me..Thank GOD!!

Rant over..

Do you work where I do? Sounds identical.

Huckleberry Finn

The govt was kinder to me last year though so be prepared Phil. We're in the same boat since I'm self employed and K1.

I was pleased that what I had to pay for my 1099 (first time doing that) was less than my refund for my other taxes. It got a little confusing this year but I got a little refund. I do think that the 1099 stuff sucks though!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am hoping for sub $5000. I have already paid in a boat load this year. Honestly, I am hoping not to have to pay ANY additional. I do not expect a single refund, but hoping my estimates were darn close. Doesn't mean much really. I have still paid in a ton and there are many getting money back which they did NOT contribute. Frustrating.

badger

*Supporting Member*
Its Sad When The People That Gave You The Best Memories Become A Memory

Agreed Jim.

Second day in a row that I didn't shoot the bow. Spent yesterday moving more stuff. Then we stayed up late talking and drinking. Today I just have had no gumption to do much.

I hate getting stuck in a don't give a shit attitude.