Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO dump thread

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Agreed Jim.

Second day in a row that I didn't shoot the bow. Spent yesterday moving more stuff. Then we stayed up late talking and drinking. Today I just have had no gumption to do much.

I hate getting stuck in a don't give a shit attitude.

I guess you take what ever time you need there. Just know its not OK to stay. (So I'm told)
Whats killing me is the realization that at this point in my life, I am racking up more memories than people (if that makes any sense)

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I guess you take what ever time you need there. Just know its not OK to stay. (So I'm told)
Whats killing me is the realization that at this point in my life, I am racking up more memories than people (if that makes any sense)

Actually it does....

Dale if you need any help moving stuff let me know.... have truck will travel.... plus when I leave work I can make a right instead of a left and be there in 15 minutes or so....

badger

*Supporting Member*
Actually it does....

Dale if you need any help moving stuff let me know.... have truck will travel.... plus when I leave work I can make a right instead of a left and be there in 15 minutes or so....

Much appreciated J. I'm down to some tools, my trapping gear, ice fishing gear and a few odds and ends. We have been taking our time getting stuff out of there so we only take what we really need. There's no sense in hauling a bunch of stuff to this place that I hauled from the last place and never used. It also makes it easier to put small amounts of things away when we got home with it.

epe

Lancaster
It is too wet to get my boat out of my side yard, my buddy never came to help me get my boat blind off, and they are tearing up the Crappies out at buckeye lake.. Damn it!!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'm sick and tired of lazy ass pieces of shit!

Nuff Said! Rant over!

I think I installed their cable, phone, and internet today.

Kills me to see people that live off the system that have a $200+ cable bill, heat cranked to 90, with the windows and doors open. I won't even mention the filth I have found myself in during my installs. Just plain makes ya sick. Ever want to take a bath in hand sanitizer ?

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
I think I installed their cable, phone, and internet today.

Kills me to see people that live off the system that have a $200+ cable bill, heat cranked to 90, with the windows and doors open. I won't even mention the filth I have found myself in during my installs. Just plain makes ya sick. Ever want to take a bath in hand sanitizer ?

Used to deal with this shit on the F.D. all the time, get to a home that is living off the system, they have a 55 inch big screen, every fuggin game system imaginable, 100 dollar shoes sitting by the door and the smoke detectors don't have any fuggin batteries in them!!! then they ask us if we have batteries for them because they dont have the money to buy some!! get off your lazy asses and get a job!!!! and by the way, why did you have to call us at 1 in the freakin morning for anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Used to deal with this shit on the F.D. all the time, get to a home that is living off the system, they have a 55 inch big screen, every fuggin game system imaginable, 100 dollar shoes sitting by the door and the smoke detectors don't have any fuggin batteries in them!!! then they ask us if we have batteries for them because they dont have the money to buy some!! get off your lazy asses and get a job!!!! and by the way, why did you have to call us at 1 in the freakin morning for anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ain't kiddin there man. I have SEEN those places.

The ones that kill me are the ones with roaches running all over the place and wonder why the electronic cable boxes and modems don't work. Hmmmm. Maybe because the roaches have gotten in the box and shorted it out...Ya think lol. I had a lady the other day that her cat yacked on a box and it stopped working so we had to go out and replace the box. Those are always fun as well as the ones where the dog has pissed all over the entertainment center and they are too stupid to set the box up off the floor so the dog can take a leak on it lmao. Oh....the stories that will be had to share around campfires lmao.

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner

Haha x2 got up at 4am today at work went to our government assisted housing because they had a strange smell in the appt. It was the new fuggin carpet they put in that shit hole. They of course smelled it all day but, at 4 in the morning it became a concern.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I was pleased that what I had to pay for my 1099 (first time doing that) was less than my refund for my other taxes. It got a little confusing this year but I got a little refund. I do think that the 1099 stuff sucks though!

1099 sucks! CJD and I have been 1099's for the last two years, this year we all became employees so thats good news, bad news is I owe $20,984.00 between Fed and State! Makes me SICK!! :tantrum:

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
Obama is always fuggin me!

AR parts are not going to get to me within 90 days because the frenzy has already started again.

Tax man take'th away on the Federal side which is strange because I am almost always square with them. I owe local and state but we are negotiations on that right now. They started at $5000 total and we are down to $488. It is their system and it is easier just to pay and be done....and I swear ir is on purpose.

I swear my dog is fuggin retarded...

A job I had scheduled that paid enough money in a weeks work for a month and a half of wages cancelled this morning.

But... I am still thankful (insert kicking dirt and head slung low here)

rotflmao....I think the same about mine sometimes...OK most of the time.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Less productivity than I would have liked from myself today. Then again, getting three kids off to school, then being forced to take off work at 3pm to start chauffering them to their activities tends to do that to you. Thought I had made it when they were all in bed by 845pm, laundry loads were changed, dish washer was running, and they appeared to be asleep by 9ish. Then I started getting email notifications on my phone that someone was downloading Kindle Apps. WTF? Checked on my daughter. Nope, she was asleep. Started upstairs to find Geoffrey had snagged my wife's Kindle (which is not capable of downloading Angry Birds at all, let alone 3 times) and found him trying to hide it under the covers. I was so proud of him having an excellent day at school and working on his homework diligently today. Then he had to sneak around, snag my wife's Kindle and do this while he was supposed to be sleeping. aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fellas, this is what the dump thread is for! It isn't going to change anything. So it cost me 99 cents three times. However, I do feel better bitching a little bit about it. In the big picture, he could have been caught doing much worse things. Gee, I can't wait to catch one of the boys with a Victoria Secrets catalogue or something in a few years. I am not sure how I will handle that one, but i am sure sooner or later it or something similar will happen. Kids will be kids. Just gotta bite your lip, punish them, and teach them about the errors in their ways. Then all that is left is praying some of it sinks in before they are out of the nest.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
[/SIZE]Y^$%#$@#$*^)(*&((*^%^$#$#@$%^&*)*)&^$#@!!@$*^&)(*)_**^%$@!@!!%$ I feel much better now........ Not really but it helps too vent.....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Try it again if you need to J. Might help to feel better. If not, then maybe it is just gas or something that has you bothered. Farting might help. lmao