Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO dump thread

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We have the TOO good thread. Maybe we should have a TOO dump thread as well. Dump your bitches and moans in here. Forget about them and move on.

Maybe we could have Joe set it up to delete all the posts once a day? lmao

Let me tell you guys, it has been one of those days. I am done. Not going to dump. Just seems like whenever you make progress on something, three more things bring you down sometimes. Told my wife "I don't know whether to laugh, cry, kill something, run around naked screaming obscenities, whack off, or put a bullet in my head today." She said "Go disappear. Whack off or something. That sounds like the healthiest choice. At least your ceretonin levels will be elevated for a little while." Gee. Thanks honey.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I thought I was going to see a pile you dropped and were particularly proud of.:smiley_crocodile:

Sorry to disappoint. I did take a nice one today though. Made me think of Jesse for some reason. That dude is always talking about pooping. lmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hPjatgRjL4

Toby Keith- "The Taliban Song"

I had to pull this up while on hold with my credit card company to get a copy of a statement. The first guy I talked with sounded like the freakin' taliban. Couldn't understand a word he was saying. The day keeps getting better all the time. I think I am going to listen to this song a couple more times. Just got disconnected after being on hold and talking to 3 different operators. I pressed "1" for English already you bastards!

Reactions: tuffshot

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Fuck. Phil's on the rag again.

You might be onto something there. Dang. If I remember right, Beener was on the rag about the time I got off last time. I am not sure I am going to be off the rag until after April 15 though. Yeah, it is sort of a seasonal thing. I get crusty every year about this time. Spring is coming and the stress is rising, AND. . . it is tax time.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Huck broke up with phil!?!?

bastard broke my heart. I know you had your eyes on me, but don't get any ideas. I am not going to break up the good thing you and Moundhill have going on. You know long distance relationships don't work anyway. :smiley_crocodile:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I started meds for anxiety and they make me feel like shit.

I'm also tired of talking to shrinks.

Thinking a liter of crown is in order.

It only helped me while it was in my hand.
I felt worse the next day.
(sorry. just sayen)

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I can see where Dale is coming from and hope I never have to share those feelings. I would imagine one could fall into the bottle hard after going through something like this.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Great, when it rains it pours. M-I-L just called. As if that wasn't bad enough, she said my F-I-L fell and is on his way to the hospital. Might have broken his knee or something. In the middle of all this some pushy sales lady from the yellow pages keeps hounding me. Called yesterday. Called again today. I told her to try next week as I am extremely busy this week. She said "Well the book closes this week." BS. I have been in there for years and years. Why wait until the last week to try to pressure me into something? How about this: You are going to benefit more from this sale than I am. How about I just don't go in the yellow pages this year? She didn't like that reply. So I ask "What can you expect? You called yesterday and wanted me to drop everything. Now today you call wanting me to drop everything and tell me I have until the end of the week. I don't care Ma'am. My bills are paid. You are the one trying to make a sale here. Want my business? Drop the price in half for a comparable ad. I will make time for you in between checking in on my F-I-L in the hospital, my wife's grandma in the hospital still from a stroke she had last week, my nephew being a total rebellious punk at school, my wife working third shift, my kids being busy in activities, me trying to finish my taxes while directing my employees to keep them busy, and you calling me every 30 minutes until I answer your phone call! If I save $144/mo for an ad the next 12 months it isn't going to break my heart!"