Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO.com T-Shirts, Hats, Decals

I'm interested in...

• Decals

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Shirts/Hats

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • All of the above...

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Cheetos and Beer.

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Here's the deal: If we wanted to do shirts, hats, and/or decals and guys were willing to pay a decent price for each, we can do those. I can get decals done and mail them to you. If Ray is willing, he is the t-shirt and hat maestro. We're talking good prices too. If you all are interested, we'll come up with some decent designs and discuss getting some things ordered in the next month or so...

Ray

Here's the deal: If we wanted to do shirts, hats, and/or decals and guys were willing to pay a decent price for each, we can do those. I can get decals done and mail them to you. If Ray is willing, he is the t-shirt and hat maestro. We're talking good prices too. If you all are interested, we'll come up with some decent designs and discuss getting some things ordered in the next month or so...

No problem here. We can do just about anything ... :smiley_breakdance:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I like the idea of T's and Decals. Joe just gave me a good idea for a Shirt design, give me a few minutes and I will post it up and see what you guys think.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Count me in!!!!

I like the T Shirt and Hat idea. What about a polo / golf / levi kind of shirt that is a little more dressy for when people go out?

Any way I am in. :smiley_baseball:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Originally, I wanted to incorporate a deer's head into the "T", but it got way too elaborate, and looked retarded. Here is what I came up with...

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I like all 3.
hat,decal then shirt.
There should be a t for casual or the option of a "polo" type for "those special occasions.

Just be sure the hat has camo on the bottom of the bill. I hate the ones w/ a large black area. (its like a big black predator eye staring down when a deer looks up at that camo bump hanging in the tree)

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Originally, I wanted to incorporate a deer's head into the "T", but it got way too elaborate, and looked retarded. Here is what I came up with...

Hey Greg... do you think you could send me a jpeg of that logo design you came up with? I've got some software and a digital drawing tablet... I might be able to tweak it a bit... maybe make it a bit more streamlined. I can draw up a few different variations and see what you all think about it.

Nevermind... I'm a dumbass LOL. I realized I can right-click and save the image to my PC. Duh!

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Hey Greg... do you think you could send me a jpeg of that logo design you came up with? I've got some software and a digital drawing tablet... I might be able to tweak it a bit... maybe make it a bit more streamlined. I can draw up a few different variations and see what you all think about it.

Nevermind... I'm a dumbass LOL. I realized I can right-click and save the image to my PC. Duh!

JB,

See what you can do man. I like Greg's basic design. I'd like an elaborate logo with maybe a deer, fish, turkey, and duck for the actually website at some point. But something simple like this makes great artwork for decals and clothing. Maybe clean it up and size the skull to match the rack. Maybe a split brow? :D

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yep. There are some decal logos etc being worked on by a couple members but aren't finalized.

I'm however just the geek in the closet banging the keys to make the site.. Maybe Jesse can give a better Idea about it. He is building us one of those faceplant pages.