Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Gathering (Roll Call and items Needed)

Roll Call

• Total voters

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I prolly ain't going to make it! TOO freakin much on my plate this spring. Ya'll have a great time! If things lightin up by then I'll try to be there but it's not looking to promising. I haven't met anyone on here yet and hope to do that soon or by at least the end of summer. Have fun!

Same with me, I'm heading to Tenn for my cousins weeding for 4 days the following weekend, so that weekend will be busy getting the house/yard ready to leave for 4 days.

Have a great time guys, drink lots of beer, and take lots of pictures!!

Huckleberry Finn

Looks like there's an unsupervised clay target range and an unsupervised archery range (free), so shotguns and bows could be in the mix. If I'm able to come, I could bring a thrower. Anybody wanna shoot some trap? Wanna shoot some bows?
I wanna shoot.

This sounds good to me!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Looks like there's an unsupervised clay target range and an unsupervised archery range (free), so shotguns and bows could be in the mix. If I'm able to come, I could bring a thrower. Anybody wanna shoot some trap? Wanna shoot some bows?
I wanna shoot.
They've got a Class A (supervised) range, but you gotta buy a day pass ($5) if you wanna shoot rifles.

I've got a generator, but it's a bigass Honda and not quiet by any means.

I'll shoot! Sadly I've never shot trap. Looks fun though.

Beer is my first priority though.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'll have both shotguns, clays, and can bring a thrower. I'll have the bow and poles TOO. I'm gonna get in as much as I can in two days!!!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I will be toes in the water, ass in the sand...

I believe Badger is still going on vacation at that time also. Speaking of which... Hornwilly, Badger you have PM's incoming!

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Jackalope, You bring a hound and I will bring one of mine and we will see how the coon hunt is there.lol

Well.. No so sure i wanna deal with a dog all weekend. Plus I hate pulling Ben off trees if you catch my drift. We'll get together sometime just you and I and run them... I have to warn you though.. That Ben will strike and tree faster than any dog I've seen. You better have your light on and stuff ready to go when you drop him out of the box. You hunt a blue dog right?

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Sounds like a heck of a good time and I'd love to be there. Have missed a OSTA functions this year and probably won't makr Blackhoof the first weekend in June. Wife still needs lots of help and I'm it. Bout to go stir crazy. Some body drink one for me! :smiley_crazy:

camofry

*Supporting Member*
Well.. No so sure i wanna deal with a dog all weekend. Plus I hate pulling Ben off trees if you catch my drift. We'll get together sometime just you and I and run them... I have to warn you though.. That Ben will strike and tree faster than any dog I've seen. You better have your light on and stuff ready to go when you drop him out of the box. You hunt a blue dog right?

We have a blue that we are just starting, but I have curs also.

Schu72

Streetsboro
What about firewood? I know there is a big push to not transport wood due to ash borers and such? I have a pretty good pile that has been tarped. Should I bring some?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
What about firewood? I know there is a big push to not transport wood due to ash borers and such? I have a pretty good pile that has been tarped. Should I bring some?

Bring some if you have the space and I'll bring some. I have a shit ton laying around, so we should be good to go on that front.