Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Gathering (Roll Call and items Needed)

Roll Call

• Total voters

huntn2

Hudson, OH
What about firewood? I know there is a big push to not transport wood due to ash borers and such? I have a pretty good pile that has been tarped. Should I bring some?

I think I read an article last year that the push to prevent the transport of wood was no longer enforced because the ash bore was present in all 88 counties...I could be wrong but I recall something along these lines.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well, my "maybe" has since turned into a definitive "no." Sorry fellas. I'd really like to go down there... just too much shit going on in the next few weeks. I hope everyone has a hell of a good time, though!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Have fun guys. My maybe is now a "no" since the wife is gonna be heading out of town to check in on her Mom. I'll be Mr. Mom next weekend, and I'm thinkin' the campout probably isn't the best place to take the kids for the weekend. They might learn a few new words that Momma bear won't approve of. :smiley_crocodile:

Have fun!

camofry

*Supporting Member*
Its not looking to good for me as well. Having a few health problems and the wife is not wanting me to get to far from home. We will see.